Project Controller - New York
Company: Suffolk Construction
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2020
The Project Controller works closely with Project Managers, Project
Executives and Superintendents on all facets of project accounting
and administration issues.If you are an innovative collaborator and
proven performer who enjoys working on teams that deliver superior
results, you may qualify for a rewarding career at Suffolk, a
construction management firm that is sparking an industry
revolution and has consistently been named a best place to work!
- The Project Controller will be knowledgeable about all aspects
of construction accounting and will be responsible for the
- Preparation of monthly owner requisitions.
- Review and approval of subcontractor requisitions and vendor
- Managing subcontractor compliance with terms and conditions of
the contract (i.e. insurance, bonds, waivers, CCIP enrollment,
- Assisting Project Management in the monthly project forecast
including validation of the projected fee and percent complete
- Processing subcontractor and owner change orders in
- Processing labor and AP job cost transfers.
- Monitoring the cash position of the project and completion of
the monthly cash position analysis.
- Preparation of the project cash forecasts.
- Assisting the Corporate Risk Manager in the administration of a
Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP).
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of five years of related experience.
- Ability to adapt to different personalities and management
- Outstanding team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CCIP/OCIP project administration and analysis
is a plus.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear;
perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a
keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently
required to stands; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands.
Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision,
depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will
spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate
noise level. Job site walking.Suffolk provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
pregnancy or maternity, national origin, citizenship, genetic
information, disability, protected veteran, gender identity, age or
any other status protected by law. This policy applies to
recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations,
compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of
employment. Suffolk will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination
toward, or harassment of, applicants or employees by anyone at
Suffolk, or anyone working on behalf of SuffolkID: 2019-4006
Street: One Pennsylvania Plaza
Keywords: Suffolk Construction, New York , Project Controller - New York, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!