Sr Client Business Manager - A23
Location: New York
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The Sr. Client Business Manager is the trusted member of the Client
Finance department that partners with Account Management team in
overseeing all financial aspects related to a given client or group
of clients. This position assists the CFO and Director of Client
Finance to ensure financial controls and policies are in place and
Internal & External Client Relations
* Oversee all financial aspects related to a given client or group
of clients and ensure financial controls and policies are in place
and are followed.
* Train and manage junior finance staff on data integrity, process
optimization and better client management skills.
* Perform basic administrative duties involving data entry and
effectively managing adhoc requests for assigned accounts.
* Design and implement client and product specific reporting needs
and monitor all costs.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage key financial points of client contracts working with
Account group and Finance department.-- Maintain Master Service
Contracts and ensure that all contractual obligations are
disseminated and followed.
* Manage client PO's, AR, WIP, Match Pay and client budgets.
* Design and implement any client and/or product specific reporting
needs.-- Work with the Account teams in order to perfect detailed
client facing financial trackers that are informative and easy to
view.-- Ensure that the Agency's client teams are informed of how
they are tracking vs their budgets.-- Initiate client conversations
when a likely hood of either an under-run or over-run of project
financials seems possible.
* Monitor all costs direct, and payroll to plan.
* Collaborate with shared service center (billing department) to
ensure that all fee and production billing is sent to clients on
schedule.-- Review and transmit billing instructions/additional
transfers, write-offs, estimates to shared service center and
ensure all instructions are clear.
* Prepare month-end revenue calculation and journal entries,
working with revenue and regional controllers as needed.-- Analyze
monthly financial results, prepare monthly results package and
review with Finance and Account teams.-- Explain any variances in
revenue results vs forecast.
* Create staff plans and price projects.-- Work with account teams
and show planned hours vs actual hours in order to adjust staffing
as needed.-- Assist in office staffing management by maintaining up
to date staffing plans to be rolled up into office master file.
* Work with various teams in other US and international offices on
* Work on ad hoc reporting requirements as requested by Account and
* Assist in overseeing a Client Business Analyst.-- Ensure that the
analyst is working with the Integrated Production team to collect
estimates and place into system.-- Work to train analyst properly
on financial tracking.
* Work closely with department heads in order to ensure proper
staffing allocations and profitability within their department.
* Team closely with senior management in order to perform various
ad hoc reports on office staffing and profitability.
* Assist in training more junior finance staff on process
optimization and better client management.
* Take leadership role within the client finance department in
ensuring the client finance department is viewed as a valuable
partner to all departments within the agency.
AREA OF STUDY
Accounting or Finance
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
AREA OF EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Proficient in advanced functions and formulas to perform VLOOKUP,
pivot tables, charts, graphs and data capture
* Possess advanced understanding of SAP systems
* Possess basic to advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
* Possess basic to advanced knowledge of Vantage/Fiori Systems
* Is attentive and shows interest in the subject, Expresses ideas
clearly and accurately
* Creates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g.
time, people, materials) needed to achieve them, and schedules
tasks so that work is completed on time
* Acute attention to detail, with an emphasis on consistency and
FOR U.S. JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin,
gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status,
sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by
applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
Keywords: FCB, New York , Sr Client Business Manager - A23, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!