Director, Global Finance
Location: New York
Posted on: January 15, 2021
- Manage all Revlon reporting to Sr. Director Global Brand
Finance and supporting Global Brand Presidents, CMO, and SVP of
Global Brand and Market Finance.
- Analysis of results including the establishment of and
reporting against KPI's.
- Coordinate deliveries from the markets to ensure all
submissions are made accurately, in line with expectations, and
within the timescales set.
- Ensure a robust control environment is in place, with all key
processes documented and regular review of results and key
reconciliations. Look to drive value for the business by driving
- Provide executive leadership, with commentary (verbal/written,
formal/informal) on results reported as needed and with feedback on
the level of adherence to controls if necessary.
- Partner with executive leadership to conduct regular business
reviews with all markets
- Provide strategic insight to the Revlon team by providing
financial guidance, support, and strategic value.
- Identify business risks and opportunities and recommend a
corrective course of action.
- Lead the Annual Budgeting and monthly forecasting process for
the Markets Globally. Major Duties:--
- Provide Strategic Insight to the Market Presidents and CMO:--
Partner with Executive team members on all business-related issues
to ensure achievement of annual business objectives. Bring
financial guidance and understanding to strategic plans as well as
day to day business issues.
- Identify Business Risks & Opportunities:-- Meet with Executive
team members monthly to review financial results and next month's
forecast. Partner with cross-functional members to identify any
business risks and/or opportunities and recommend corrective
- Annual Budgeting and Forecasting:-- Independently design and
implement a sustainable forecasting/budgeting process and provide
guidance to the worldwide organization. Drive P&L and Cash Flow
accountability by providing analysis and communication of actual
results, forecasts, and budgets. Work with Revlon's senior
marketing management team to ensure appropriate investment and
resource allocation to achieve the greatest ROI. Drive for greater
clarity of financial position and focus on financial targets for
the remainder of the year.
- Management Reporting : Responsible for preparing a set of
high-quality, monthly management reports for respective divisions,
delivered in a timely manner with meaningful analysis, in order to
facilitate efficiency, consistency, and enable a unilateral focus
and discussion on key financial matters.
- Coordination with External Auditors: Conduct proactive,
in-depth discussions about data needs required by the External
Auditor and manage the timely preparation/delivery of those data
needs (PBC List). Partner with SOX teams and outside auditors to
ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Technical Competence: Stay appraised of accounting, planning,
control, financial analysis, and reporting developments. Partner
with Corporate Controller's organization to perform a review of
financial information to ensure that it is accurate and in
compliance with reporting requirements for GAAP and SEC.
- Liaison with Marketing, Sales, Operations, External vendors,
Global Finance Community, and External Auditors:-- Work closely
with all members to plan for and execute efficient and effective
monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes. Drive adherence
to financial controls and forecasting accuracy. Finance partner
with internal media groups and external agencies.
- Special Projects / Ad-hoc Support / Analysis:-- Execute
high-quality and timely analysis/support as required. Serve as a
project leader in cross-functional initiatives. Facilitate meetings
and discussions with other functions on process improvement and
ensure successful delivery of projects. Provide support as required
to Operating Units, Treasury, Executive Staff, and other functional
areas. Knowledge and Skills Required:--
- Strong finance and accounting background
- Financial Reporting Systems (preferably Hyperion)
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Financial and Operational Analysis
- Management Reporting
- Performance Measurement Education and Experience Required:--
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance / Accounting, MBA (preferred),
CPA (preferred) Minimum of 7+ years of experience-- #LI-JP1-- Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Revlon, New York , Director, Global Finance, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!