Investment Banking Associate, Healthcare
Company: Bank of Montreal
Location: New York
Posted on: February 26, 2021
New York, NY, USA Address:3 Times SquareJob Family Group:Capital
Mrkts Sales & ServiceThe Associate is responsible for efficient,
support of the development of--pitches for new client capital
markets opportunities and performing high level financial modeling
and analysis. The Associate will conduct continuous monitoring of
multiple client portfolios and their performance in a proactive and
independent manner. As part of an ongoing team approach to best
serve and manage client portfolios, the Associate will be
accountable for identifying and recommending related ancillary
investment and corporate banking products to clients. Associates
coach and mentor analysts in pitch development and financial
analysis.Business Development and Client Relationship
- Successful Associates will develop strategic dialog with
clients and play a central role in all aspects of client
development and transaction execution.
- Responsible for efficiently supporting the development of
pitches, financial models, and analyses for new and existing
capital markets clients.
- Create, maintain, and review pitch books and presentations
outlining proposed financial and advisory solutions.
- Monitor clients, industry sources, and regulatory agencies for
potential changes which may affect a client's portfolio and
- Review and continually monitor performance of existing and
- Conduct due diligence that includes client visits, analysis of
business models, and comprehensive review of industry trends and
- Manage project and deal execution by interacting with clients,
product partners, transaction counterparties, and senior deal team
- Identify new investment banking opportunities and
--Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Create financial models for use in analyzing M&A and/or
- Utilize financial analysis to proactively identify
opportunities to cross-sell.
- Generate updated financial models/ analyses as business needs
and industry requirements dictate.
- Develop and manage transaction and market comps, to support
valuation and credit analysis.--Partnership Efforts
- Able to work efficiently with small team (MD, VP, Analyst) and
meet tight deadlines
- Participate in deal teams to develop, present and win mandates
for new opportunities.
- Partner with deal team and product specialists staff for
accurate, detailed client information.
- Coach and mentor individuals in the Analyst role.Knowledge:
- An undergraduate degree with academic coursework in finance,
economics, or accounting, and a demonstrated record of outstanding
- MBA degree and/or 2+ years of investment banking, M&A,
Leveraged Finance, or Credit experience.
- Healthcare investment banking preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, with a specific
ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly and
- Exceptional financial modeling, valuation, and analytical
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented
environment which requires the handling of multiple projects
amongst different deal teams.Skills:
- Expertise in financial computer applications and database
management tools including MS Excel. Strong proficiency in other
Microsoft Office products and the Internet.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to review, assess, and provide detailed information
- Excellent capability to independently and proactively service
multiple clients.We're here to helpAt BMO Harris Bank we are driven
by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It
calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers,
our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and
pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power
economic growth around the world.As a member of the BMO Harris Bank
team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to
grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from
day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with
the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you
help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and
coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities,
we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your
skillset.To find out more visit us at www.jobs.bmoharris.com .BMO
Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible
workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain
strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank
N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part
in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation,
please contact your recruiter. Full time R200015633 About Us BMO
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly
diversified financial services provider - the 8th largest bank, by
assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of
October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged
employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial
banking, wealth management and investment banking products and
services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business
through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking,
BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal--, our
personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns--*, one
of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital
Markets---, our North American investment and corporate banking
In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a
major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private
Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as
well as BMO Capital Markets---, our North American investment and
corporate banking division.
We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the
broadest range of financial services through a single point of
contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any
services our customers require across the entire enterprise.
Keywords: Bank of Montreal, New York , Investment Banking Associate, Healthcare, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!