Digital Banking Application Support Manager
Company: Tri-Mar Consulting, Inc
Location: New York
Posted on: April 9, 2021
VP, Digital Banking Application Support Manager General
Description Reporting to the FVP of Digital Operations & Items
Processing, the Digital Banking Application Support Manager
provides technology and back-office support for company's digital
platforms & applications. The successful candidate will play a key
role in acting as the technological/support liaison between the
Digital Banking unit and our service providers, enabling the Retail
Banking team to deliver exceptional service to its customers. The
Manager will oversee application support of the Digital Banking
group, including but not limited to, support for Online Banking
channels (including Online Account Opening Channels), and Mobile
Banking. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day leadership in a liaison role between our
vendor providers and the Digital banking team for technical support
and project delivery processes.--
- Collaborate with various Retail Banking lines of business
including Digital Banking/Digital Services, as well as peer
- Participate in the implementation of technology strategic
planning initiatives that support Retail Banking applications,
including all new products and/or improvements over existing
- Oversee vendor changes & releases to the production platform in
- Act as the point of escalation for all issues & work with other
departments in IT, including Core, Help Desk, Network/Telecom, and
Infrastructure teams to rapidly resolve them; analyze and
understand impact to end-users and customers and articulate
findings to senior technology leadership and/or technology partners
via root cause analyses.--
- Evaluate technology & architecture deliverables for current and
- Work with Information Security department to review security
components embedded in our digital platforms.
- Maintain knowledge base including but not limited to,
architecture, configuration, and other software artifacts such as
- Escalate vendor support issues to senior management; identify
problems and improve support service levels.
- Partner with Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO)
regarding new initiatives for online banking channels; review work
orders and statements of work.
- Establish/maintain contacts within banking industry to keep
appraised of business activities/ business drivers, business
requirements, solution strategies, and alternatives, etc.
- Support departmental audits, IT Risk area, and external
regulators; execute corrective action (if needed) in a timely
- Ensure direct reports remain current on all regulatory
requirements and trainings.--
- Maintain the confidentiality of our customers.
- Perform other duties as required. Skills, Education and
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Technology required.
- 7+ years of experience in Technology Support.
- Strong knowledge of Online/Mobile Banking applications and
other digital technologies including online account opening, and
payment functions, which is necessary.--
- Core banking knowledge and interfaces is a plus.--
- Experience understanding digital technologies & its
- Deep understanding of Uux flow & development, web-based
technologies, and mobile application environments, amongst
- Experience using a variety of OLB platforms helpful.
- Possess familiarity with applicable regulatory policies
including BSA/AML, Privacy, and PCI compliance, etc.
- Remain current with technology architecture and various system
components for digital platforms, including all interfaces and
dataflow to vendor components, as well as to the Core.
- Familiar with latest product/technology offerings in the market
place and emerging trends. Client offers Medical/Dental, Vision,
401k, and Tuition Reimbursement to full-time employees. We are an
equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any
other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Keywords: Tri-Mar Consulting, Inc, New York , Digital Banking Application Support Manager, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!