Senior Data Analyst - Customer Analytics
Company: Foot Locker
Location: New York
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Candidates from the following areas will be considered:
- St. Petersburg, Florida
- New York, New York
- Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Overview: Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth
culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for
self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of
the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people.
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine,
you've come to the right place.
Foot Locker is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join the Analytics
Team within Foot Locker's Information Systems & Technology
(IS&T) Department. You will be responsible for data analytics,
within an agile analytics team, to improve customer experience and
inform business strategy.
- Transform and distill high complexity/high impact business
inquiries into innovative analytic solutions, aligning both data
teams and business clients on approach.
- Make yourself available to provide technical and constructive
feedback to analytics performed by peers.
- Deliver key findings to members of the business through
presentations and direct engagement that result in actions and
improved decision making
- Measure, report and strategize metrics to support eCommerce,
Retail sales, operations and marketing campaign growth
- Provide ad-hoc behavioral web analytics analysis utilizing
Adobe Analytics, and SQL, Power BI, and other analytical toolsets
to deliver insights and make recommendations for optimizations
- Utilizing SQL, Power BI and other analytical tool sets, support
all organizational partners by developing an expert-level
understanding of our full suite of analytics. From web and
eCommerce analytics to operational analytics that support Supply
Chain, Product, Merchandising and varying other operations
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute measurable and actionable
onsite optimization tests (A/B/N, MVT, Automated Personalization)
across digital properties to increase conversion rates and drive
- Train on how to analyze statistical test results, with R,
Python, or comparable mathematical programming languages, and
propose appropriate optimizations to achieve revenue/profitability
- Research and troubleshoot problems & questions related to
deployed analytic solutions
- Maintain knowledge on the latest data technology and best
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Finance,
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an analytical role.
Preferably in supporting Retail sales
- Knowledge of varying analytical disciplines. Examples include:
Retail and Supply Chain operations, conversion optimization
concepts and best practices for responsive web, mobile apps and
digital marketing campaigns
- Advanced Excel skills and SQL knowledge; Python is a plus but
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills along with
an understanding of how to tell a complete story through data. Not
just listing numbers and metrics.
- Knowledge of advanced statistics, data manipulation, and
- Ability to perform statistical analysis of A/B/N utilizing
Python, R, or other comparable statistical packages preferred
- Must be able to think both creatively and critically
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work both independently
and in a team environment
Keywords: Foot Locker, New York , Senior Data Analyst - Customer Analytics, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!