Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Finance Accountant - Education - Hybrid Schedule If you are an
accounting/finance professional who has worked for a financial
services/banking, professional services, real estate or any other
industry and are interested in your next career move to be with a
nonprofit organization with excellent work/life balance and
benefits, this could be the role for you! About the Company
- Our client is one of the largest non-profit organizations in
the United States located in Lower Manhattan
- The Finance Accountant will be a part of the education program
that has $40 Million in revenue, and help run the programs around
the NYC tri-state
- Many employers have been with the program for 30+ years and
have moved strong talent within the organization if they show
interest in other programs. Lots of areas for promotion!
- Competitive Salary, great benefits including 403B with match,
medical where the employee only plays $1 dollar out of pocket,
dental, vision, PTO, and Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Reviews include: "Very family oriented and provide
good benefits" , "Helping other that are in need and deserving of
your skill" and "Good Pay, Friendly Staff, Great Clients"
Responsibilities of the Finance Accountant will include:
- Finance Accountant will assist with preparation of school and
department-wide budgets and gathering of information for auditing
- Conduct timely and comprehensive analyses of each school's
budget, highlighting areas of overspending and monitoring
disbursements by budget category to ensure budget lines are not
- Track, monitor, and reconcile the revenue, expenses and
receivables for each program.
- Alert management to problems regarding the billing for each
program to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain ongoing communication with key personnel in Billing
Department to ensure timely submission of program billing.
- Prepare various monthly general ledger journal entries as
assigned, including monthly and year-end expense accruals. Produce
various reports related to revenue, expense, and/or payments as
needed. Qualifications of the Finance Accountant:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, Masters/MBA is a
- At least three years of general accounting experience
- Comfortable working on an accounting system; strong Excel is
- Interest in working for a mission based organization and
thrives in a friendly work atmosphere #CFSNOV2021
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, New York , Finance Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!