AVP, AML Auditor
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
JCW is working for a global bank that is looking to bring on an
AVP-level Internal Controls Specialist.
In this role, you will perform first line of defense testing to
ensure the bank is in compliance with AML and Sanctions rules. The
ideal candidate will have at least three years of compliance
audit/testing experience in a global financial services
organization. This is a global role and will require 25-30%
traveling where the organization has global offices. You will have
the opportunity to travel to global offices, work with global
teams, and have exposure across many different areas of the
- Perform first line of defense testing across
- Assist in the drafting of findings, remedial action plans and
- Having the responsibility for the global organization to be in
Compliance with U.S. Sanctions
- 3+ years of compliance auditing/testing experience within a
- Experience in audit and compliance with a strong knowledge of
- Ability to travel to global offices and comply with travel visa
- Working knowledge of automated auditing techniques.
- Professional certifications: CIA, CISA, CAMS, CFE, CFA, etc. a
Keywords: JCW, New York , AVP, AML Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!