Financial Analyst - Venue Operations
Company: AEG Worldwide
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in
transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more
than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present
more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to
innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our
300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands,
integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and
global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that
give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we
strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the
artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional
boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and
minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable
practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference,
then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Financial Analyst contributes to overall financial reporting
and analysis functions of all Company venues. This individual will
work closely with Corporate venue management and local Finance
teams to maintain and develop reporting and analysis necessary for
ensuring the Company's and division's financial goals are met.
- Develop new financial reporting tools as needed or requested by
- Maintain existing reporting programs by ensuring data integrity
- Generate and issue venue financial and operational reports to
- Perform initial analysis of venue financial and operational
reports, highlighting key metrics, trends, anomalies,
opportunities, and risks.
- Provide strategic and financial guidance to venue management by
performing and providing ad hoc analyses on various topics
essential to venue operations.
- Participate in regularly scheduled management meetings for the
purpose of reviewing venue reports and analysis.
- Work closely with regional Financial Analysts as needed and
provide support and guidance related to the development of annual
budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Manage existing or new programs and projects related to a
variety of venue initiatives including cash handling, utility
management, new venue onboarding, policy and procedure
documentation, and concessionaire relations, etc.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and tasks, as necessary.
- Minimum education BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Finance, Accounting,
or relevant field of study
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Strong knowledge of financial principles and key business
indicators and metrics
- Solid accounting skills and thorough knowledge of basic
accounting tasks and skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to analyze financial information and identify, trends,
- Direct FP&A experience is preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job
description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the
employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform
duties outside his/her normal description.
Keywords: AEG Worldwide, New York , Financial Analyst - Venue Operations, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!