Billing & Collections Assistant
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
The Billing & Collections Assistant position is for you, if you
- Assisting with quarterly and yearly invoices for Magazine, and
Confections POS/ Rebates promotions
- Assisting with gathering of documentation during audits
- Working at the corporate office (NASC) in East Rutherford,
Key Accountabilities - your team is counting on you as a Billing &
Collections Assistant to:
- Bill monthly and yearly invoices for Books promotions and
- Collection and follow up on Book invoices.
- Assist with quarterly and yearly invoices for Magazine
promotions, and product programs and promotions for Confections POS
/Rebates, and Merchandising.
- Maintain contract files up-to-date.
- Process department invoices for payment and customer refunds
via Basware and follow-up accordingly as well as resolve any
- Assist with credit memo processing in Basware.
- Process new vendor forms for Sales & Marketing Dept.
- On-going audit to ensure all programs on Promo Calendar have
- Assist with gathering of documentation during audits.
- Run on-demand reports from billing system to support Sales &
- Collaborate on special projects as needed.
Billing & Collections Assistant Required Qualifications:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbally
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with MS Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Retail and/or magazine/books/confection industry experience a
- Team player
Some of our Company-Offered Benefits & Perks Include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
- 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit:
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to Staffing Agencies: Please do not directly contact Hudson
hiring managers regarding candidates for our positions. If
assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member
of the talent team will reach out directly vetted agency
Keywords: Hudson Group, New York , Billing & Collections Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Livingston, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!