Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position SummaryWorking across some of the world's most
successful brands the Accountability Director will manage all US
cost tracking across all media. Working closely with partners in
Initiative and MAGNA to deliver regular investment market insight &
performance updates to both internal and external stakeholders as
The ideal candidate will be confident in designing & carrying out
day-to-day processes that ensure the accurate delivery of all
targets whilst putting in place pro-active forward planning
strategies to deliver consistent results.
Close working relationship with client auditors & clients to ensure
fair and contractually compliant appraisal of performance.
Liaising with internal buying teams to offer insight and guidance
as to the buying requirements in order to deliver savings goals and
meet auditing requirements. In addition, this person will work
closely with the finance and planning teams to ensure proper
oversight of the budget and billing process.
This is a U.S. role concentrating on US media spend only and
focusing on one major client.
Key ResponsibilitiesThis is a pivotal role within a motivated and
close-knit team working on a market leading account:
- Be the primary day-to-day contact for all client accountability
issues; both internally and externally.
- Be capable of delivering value output to clients via
presentations, dashboards and written documents.
- Be accessible to the teams for questions as the key stakeholder
to answer questions, drive the process and ensure compliance.
- Can influence without having direct authority, particularly
with key client stakeholders.
- Is a confident, articulate communicator, able to fill the
client with confidence that you are able to deliver to their timing
and data specifications.
- Articulates agency services in a way that clients' needs are
met and value added.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems as well as
clearly communicate results.
- Ability to manage your time effectively across every aspect of
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills: welcome
client's business challenges and identify data driven
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools
- Strong attention to detail, well organized and has the ability
to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Is positive and motivating in a team environment.
- Willing to understand different points of view and work well in
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and remain composed
- Soft skills: attentiveness, detail oriented, excellent
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI's):
- Delivers on client efficiency goals
- Ensure operational excellence across the teams
- Drive operational efficiencies
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years' experience in a media role (client, auditor, agency
or media owner)
- Experience with auditing preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
- Exceptional management, organizational and responsiveness
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional
relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Project management experience, with proven ability to drive
projects from conception to completion.
- Independent, self-motivated, hardworking, analytically
sophisticated with strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, comfortable with Excel, MBOX, Word and
Employment TransparencyIt is the policy of Mediabrands, division of
the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship,
genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description
will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change
with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are
subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the
current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws,
if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation
to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email
About UsInitiative is different to other media agencies.We are not
trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid
advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure
designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective
communications strategies for our clients.We are the world's
fastest growing media agency built upon the strongest strategic
capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic
proposition is the belief that the faster a brand can move through
culture the more relevant it can become. We call this Cultural
Velocity ---. Our process is designed to create ideas that move
through culture through unique insight, market leading analytics
and strategic media brilliance. Our new world model is comprised of
"craft centers" - Client Advice and Management, Strategy,
Communications Design, Partnership and Culture, Insights &
Analytics. All U.S. Mediabrands employees must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
Keywords: Initiative, New York , Director, Accountability, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!