CIB - Client Service Lead
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across
investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities
services. The world's most important corporations, governments and
institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100
countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk
and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service
solutions to meet clients' needs globally. Developing and using the
latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading
capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and
convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by
refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put
users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions,
offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers,
small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate,
institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and
Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a
leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking,
commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse
talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to
our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high
value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status,
pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under
applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make
reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious
practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Prime Finance Middle Office Department is responsible for
ensuring all aspects of operations for global clients are completed
on time, exceptions and client inquiries are resolved and provide
subject matter expertise to the clients. This would be a cross
product client facing role that requires extensive client
interaction & communication and working with various global
internal teams as required. The candidate will be expected to hone
and utilize their communication skills to effectively work through
tasks of varying difficulty with external and internal
Key Responsibilities Include
* Point of contact for Clients on all operational issues including:
trade bookings, settlement exception, swap resets, valuations,
collateral, settlements, documentation, audit, technology, account
set up and legal documentation, client reporting and resolving
client inquiries timely
* Point of contact for Account Management, Operations, Prematching,
Settlements, Cash Processing, Front Office Trading and Sales on
trade booking / issue resolution
* Coordinate globally with London and Asia peers on process/system
improvements, and client relationships
* Support of clients trading Equities and Swaps in local and global
* Work closely with Sales, Business Management to ensure clients
and the firm are compliant with Regulatory Rules including, but not
limited to, CFTC, EMIR and FCA
* Perform root cause analysis for their respective clients to
increase STP and reduce client inquiries and partner with client
service teams to help change client behavior where required to
remove manual processes.
* Communication of open issues to the external client and internal
client service rep in a clear and concise manner, ensuring a full
understanding of the issue
* Partner with technology strategy team to help identify internal
and external facing technology improvement opportunities.
* Assistance on Projects pertinent to the desk, and participate in
new project initiatives when required by business demands
* High level of client service focus and Responsible for
understanding "end to end" system processing and the "transaction
* Monitoring & Adhere to daily work flow queues and ensure work is
completed daily ensuring all day to day queries dealt with within
required SLAs and escalate issues to the team leader.
* Provide operations subject matter expertise and value added
services to clients where required.
* Strong time management skills required to meet the internal and
* Meeting with clients in person along with client service
Skills and Qualifications
* Prior experience managing the lifecycle of a trade required
* Knowledge of equity swaps desirable
* Embraces diversity and demonstrates strong relationship-building
and good communication skills.
* Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Client Service oriented with a strong focus on the client
* Analytical, self-motivated, and enthusiastic with a great
appetite to learn.
* Forward-thinking, strategic individual willing to challenge
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to organize and
prioritize work in a busy environment with the ability to work
under pressure and to deadlines
* Pro-active approach to problem solving and developing
* Understand risks associated with the role and adhere to the
controls in place at all times.
* Previous exposure to financial products and derivatives
instruments advantageous but not essential.
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., New York , CIB - Client Service Lead, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!