Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
It's an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised
$150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our
technology and acquired Content King - the world's first real-time
website auditing and monitoring platform. Conductor is looking for
a detail-oriented Junior Accountant . This is a hands-on, dynamic
position for a passionate and focused accounting professional
looking to take on new challenges. There are solid processes in
place with plenty of opportunities to be proactive and creative in
helping us establish new best practices. The successful candidate
will be able to work with a cross-collaborative team that includes
Finance, People, and leadership teams, to scale our current
systems, reporting, and all aspects of the accounting function.
- Assist with general ledger & accounting functions including
billing, accounts receivables, and accounts payable.
- Data entry/invoice creation into the accounting system
including entering new customers.
- Support month-end close process, including preparation of
journal entries, reconciling bank accounts, accruals, prepaids, and
other financial accounts.
- Provides support for the annual audit process; gathers
necessary account information and documents to perform annual
- Assists with tax forms with federal, state, and local
- Continuously seek ways to optimize existing accounting
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including
ability to interact professionally with all levels of the
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial reporting under US
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum one year of prior experience working in accounting or
- Conductor LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging
our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation,
creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit,
competence, performance, and business needs . Conductor does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of
race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious
creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic
information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or
other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local
ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide
reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected
disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations
and ordinances where a particular employee works.
- Disclosure: Conductor cares about your privacy. We are committed
to maintaining your trust by protecting and processing your
Personal Information that you provide to us in accordance with
submitting your application.
Keywords: Conductor, New York , Junior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!