Corporate Tax Manager (Hybrid or REMOTE role)
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Close-knit firm with great life balance & profit sharing!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Ruby (Lawler) VoightAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $90,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
NY, we are a close-knit CPA firm offering a unique opportunity for
Tax professionals looking for an excellent work/life balance and
the ability to work with a complex and diverse variety of clients!
We want you to love what you do and we provide opportunities that
align with your strengths and talents! We believe in employee's
each having their own voices and ideas - we want you to be able to
build a long term career with us! What that means for you, is that
we expect you to enjoy a work life balance that promotes a
fulfilling career, personal health, well being and family life!If
you are a Tax Manager with at least 1 year of experience in a
manager role within public accounting supporting corps and
partnerships, then please read on .Why join us?Do you want to work
on a fun team AND enjoy a GREAT work/life balance? We do too!
- Competitive Pay!
- 80% paid medical, 50% paid for your family!
- 401K match with profit sharing of 6-7% for those vested!
- Strong culture with a great work/life balance!
- TOP CPA firm! Inside public accounting - last year-- 2021!
- Paid Holidays & VacationJob DetailsQualifications:
- BS/BA in accounting or related field
- 1+ year in Manager role
- 3+ years of experience in Public Accounting
- Experience with scorps, ccorps, ASC740 and
partnershipsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Corporate Tax Manager (Hybrid or REMOTE role), Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!