Accountant (Entry Level)
Company: K2 Integrity
Location: New York
Posted on: September 26, 2022
This role is a hybrid position covering responsibilities in
corporate and client accounting. Reporting to both the accounting
supervisor and the client accounting manager, the staff accountant
will be responsible for various activities in corporate accounting
and client engagement accounting for our US and EMEA offices. - The
ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a
solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly account analysis/reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Open new client engagements/matters and set up assigned
practitioners with hourly billing rates.
- Prepare client invoices in accordance with client engagement
guidelines and in consultation with project managers.
- Apply client payments to open invoices in the accounting system
and prepare payment notifications to project managers.
- Prepare periodic reporting of work in process and accounts
- Perform adhoc analyses and reports upon request.Requirements:
- Bachelors degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in major and
overall required -recent graduate.
- Proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team
environment.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: K2 Integrity, New York , Accountant (Entry Level), Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!