Hybrid Financial Reporting Manager
Company: Tempositions, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Description Financial Reporting Manager - Federal Contracts
Reporting Relationship: -Reports to Director of Finance Positing is
onsite and would require that you live in commuting distance of
NYC. Background: -Our client is a recognized leader in the
emotional health field, providing much needed services in a variety
of settings. - Whether through advocacy, education, innovation,
therapy referral services, community programs, crisis and support
helplines, emotional wellness awareness or emotional crisis
preparation and management, our client relies on its purpose driven
approach to help others who are struggling. - With strict adherence
to core values that promote dignity, respect, and mental and
emotional wellbeing for all, our client seeks individuals who align
with their mission and want to make a difference, providing care
and support, one person at a time. Position Overview: -The
Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for analysis, reporting
and budgeting for the organization's federal contracts. The
Financial Reporting Manager will track, analyze and report the
financial performance of the organization's federal contracts. Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare required periodic financial reports as required by our
- Ensure contract financial reporting requirements are met on a
- Chief liaison with finance department managers, program
leadership and government funders.
- Prepare government reports for federal portals, including
reconciliation of various federal awards, payments and fiscal
- Prepare annual Indirect Cost Rate proposal.
- Liaison with external auditors as needed as it relates to
- Track all federal awards, terms and conditions.
- Review financial information and classification in accordance
with Part 200CFR and HHS.
- Develop written policies and procedures in compliance with
federal contract requirements.
- Prepare finance reports for federal awards as requested by
management and external stakeholders.
- Prepare annual budget for federal awards and national programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, multitask and juggle competing
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, high level of
expertise with Excel
- Knowledge of financial reporting software, FPA
- Knowledge of government regulations, policies and procedures,
and procedures governing federal awards
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Capable of troubleshooting problems as they arise in a calm,
effective, and rational manner Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or related field or financial
management or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of work experience with government contracts
- MBA, CPA, Certified Management Accountant or Certified
Government Financial Manager a plus Sensory Requirements:
- This position requires use of a computer and a telephone.
Salary: $85K - $95K Yearly We are an equal opportunity employer and
comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair
employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate
discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered
persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or
ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including
gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age,
physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship
status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or
any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state,
or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and
women are encouraged.
Keywords: Tempositions, Inc., New York , Hybrid Financial Reporting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!