SBA Sales Manager
Company: Blue Foundry Bank
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Summary: Responsible for overseeing and supervising all
originations activity related to government guaranteed loan
programs. This role will report to the Director of C&I lending
and will be responsible for direct originations as well as
developing and managing strategic partnerships with intermediaries
as well as other sources of new business.
Minimum/Essential Job Requirements:
* 5+ years originating government guaranteed lending
* Strong SBA 7a and 504 product, SOP and agency program
* Strong fundamental credit knowledge.
* Solid staff and team supervisory experience.
* Knowledge working with and overseeing Lender Service Providers &
* Existing relationships and COI network (Brokers, Accountants,
attorneys & outsourced CFOs).
* Ability and experience structuring deals.
* Ability to analyze financials, understand businesses and
communicate and synthesize analysis to various stakeholders.
* Experience speaking to CEOs and CFOs of SMEs to understand their
business, perform a needs analysis and recommend appropriate
financing solutions for their business.
* Bachelor's Degree in business or finance.
* Demonstrated and proven expertise in developing partner
relationships and channel sales programs.
* Experience managing and training business support specialist as
well as be able to take a leading role in managing future business
* An interest in learning new products and be motivated by Blue
Foundry Bank's mission to create innovative lending experiences and
financial products that help small businesses succeed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, LGBTQ, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Blue Foundry Bank, New York , SBA Sales Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!