Senior Analyst - Programmatic
Company: Zeta Global
Location: New York
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Analytics New York, New York Boston, Massachusetts Tampa,
Florida Detroit, Michigan King of Prussia, Pennsylvania Melville,
New York Leesburg, Virginia Atlanta, Georgia South Norwalk,
Connecticut East Lansing, Michigan Washington, DC Charlotte, NC
Philadelphia, PA The Programmatic Analytics and Strategy team at
Zeta Global provide actionable insights to both external customers
and internal teams. For external customers, our analysts partner
with Sales and Customer Success teams to monitor our optimization
platform, design Real-time Brand Optimization surveys, introduce
humanly designed segments to boost model exploration and learning,
and deliver actionable insight presentations, work on campaign
reporting and lead marketing strategy discussions with clients. For
internal teams, they provide feedback to our Product and
Engineering teams on automation and model features to advance the
reliability, reach, and effectiveness of programmatic campaigns
What you'll do:
- Own campaign performance and reporting insights while
recommending opportunities for optimization.
- Weekly review of performance of models across revenue,
performance, and pacing.
- Design and implement tests to evaluate model and feature
- Work with clients to understand key business challenges and
design analytic and testing plans to derive actionable
- Work with clients and internal teams to create real-time brand
optimization studies that align with campaign goals, but also
create strong, clear signals that our models can use to optimize
campaign delivery and performance.
- Consult with clients regarding development & alignment of
marketing programs across on-line channels.
- Determine set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting
requirements, and optimization modeling requirements, for ensuring
full impact and efficiency of optimization efforts.
- Communicate campaign optimization results to clients to prove
value against original business goals. - Who you are:
- A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical
features in simple terms.
- Someone with an aptitude for media and strategy and able to
contextually relay concepts to clients.
- Able to multitask and prioritize among several high-profile
- Have a high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be
- Enthusiastic team player with a penchant for collaboration and
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Nerdy but loveable.
- Data driven, technical, self-starting and curious. - What you
- 2-4 years of working experience in Programmatic Media Buying or
a similar role.
- Extensive experience with SQL query language, Tableau, HIVE,
Python, Vertica and Excel/pivot tables.
- Excellent presentation/visualization/storytelling skills with
- Excellent diagnostic skills.
- Technical acumen to understand how to design campaigns that
optimize the use of our tech platform.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Client facing experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics,
Marketing or equivalent experience. - Bonus if you have:
- Experience in a digital media/Programmatic analytics role
- Experience puling & putting together audience insights
- Experience with VBA/Excel Macros, Tableau, Python, SAS or other
data manipulation tools a plus. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at
Zeta We are committed to building diverse teams with different
identities, backgrounds and perspectives. We believe in providing
-a -forum -to -connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate
-differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that
enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels
invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase -both
diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry. - Zeta
considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not
discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, race, color,
religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or
ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual
orientation or gender identity or expression.
#LI-MC1 About Zeta GlobalZeta -Global -is a data-powered marketing
technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry
leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and
John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company
combines the industry's 3 rd -largest proprietary data set (2.4B+
identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent,
personalize experiences and help our clients drive business
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers
'end to end' marketing programs for some of the world's leading
brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels
- Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile - Zeta orchestrates
acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are
scalable, repeatable and sustainable. You have been redirected to a
Zeta Global job page
Keywords: Zeta Global, New York , Senior Analyst - Programmatic, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!