Sr. Financial Analyst #PP
Company: Avispa Technology
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sr. Financial Analyst 1164568 #PPA leading digital streaming
network is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst. The successful
candidate will be responsible for the overall financial support of
the Global Consumer Products business across the organization. The
ideal candidate is a detailed-oriented financial analyst with
strong communication, and a sense of urgency, and brings a
collaborative hands-on approach to the support of CP Finance. The
company offers a great work environment!Sr. Financial AnalystPay
- Hourly pay: $50-$55/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital streaming network (New York, NY
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment, Possible conversion
Sr. Financial AnalystResponsibilities:
Forecasting & Budgeting:
- Perform and prepare annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasts
in conjunction with Sales and external partners.
- Prepare and maintain global consolidation views of quarterly
forecasts and annual LRP.
- Manage various consolidated revenue summary files for the Sales
and Franchise teams.
- Update and maintain historical CP revenue files on a quarterly
Monthly Closing Process:
- Ensure monthly revenue is complete and accurate and is
recognized in alignment with accounting guidelines.
- Liaise with Accounting and Operations to ensure contracts are
being processed and recognized correctly.
- Collecting and preparing variance analysis and commentary, as
- Support of the ongoing enhancement of financial forecasting,
planning, budgeting, and long-range planning (LRP)
- Participate in the consolidated reporting and analysis of
global activities for the Consumer Products team.
- work closely with the CP Senior Finance Manager and Senior
- Assist with and enhance the consolidation process of the global
- Support analysis for our sales and franchise team leaders and
will additionally work closely with our domestic and international
CP Finance teams within the group. Be a central point of contact
for collectively reviewing and aggregating our budgets and
- Provide various revenue summaries of specific brands / IP for
Sales and Franchise teams, as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of leadership presentations for
forecasts and budgets, as needed.
Sr. Financial AnalystQualifications:
- 3-5 years of finance/accounting/business experience.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or similar is
- Prior experience with finance.
- Budget management experience is a plus.
- Multinational company experience is a plus.
- Consumer products or other licensing business experience is a
- Financial Analysis, Budgeting, and Forecasting.
- Expert Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Analytical, Inquisitive, and Detailed oriented.
- Good at managing internal stakeholders and deadlines.
- Strong Project Management skills necessary - must pay close
attention to detail & follow-up.
- Ability to work well in a quick moving environment, working
through multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both written and
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-demand environment
with tight deadlines and often multiple deliverables managed at the
- Ability to develop open communication and productive
relationships with sales and finance will be key to
Keywords: Avispa Technology, New York , Sr. Financial Analyst #PP, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!