Banking Operations Analyst
Company: Cross River
Location: Fort Lee
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Who We Are: Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing
financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row
by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our
comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial
solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our
partners and their millions of consumers around the world. We are
on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access,
inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our
company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong
sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker's
list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive
years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble,
adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of
our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology
and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative
and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we're looking for: The COS Operations Analyst will be involved
with the daily operations of various cash management services such
as ACH Origination, Wire Origination, and Remote Deposit Capture as
well as Debit/ATM cards. Responsibilities will also include payment
rail processing as well as servicing Market Place Lending platforms
and Banking as a Service (BaaS) Client Platforms. The team member
will be tasked with providing training and oversight of solutions
that are implemented. This candidate will also be responsible for
assisting with the Bank's policies and procedures and keeping up
with changes in Federal Regulations. Our culture welcomes new ideas
and we encourage out-of-the-box thinking. We want to build leaders
that want to grow with us, help us grow our company, and join us as
we continue to be one of the top innovators in the fintech space.
- Manage all strategic business operations including the
development and adoption of best practices, policies, and
- Own day to day BaaS Client Operational support.
- Enhance workflows and cross-departmental engagements.
- Maintain systems, research and resolving issues, and present
solutions while maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
- Monitor the progress of the products and informs the team of
its progress. As well as providing the team with support and
- Coordinate communication plans for multiple products, allocate
and direct staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks,
and maintain control over each product schedule.
- Responsible for issues resolution within projects and
coordinate with the department manager and IT the delivery of
solutions that fit the needs of the Bank.
- Conduct work stream-level reviews and analyses to proactively
identify required technical tasks/actions, issues, and risks.
- Facilitate technology and business change management.
- Keep updated on industry and market trends.
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates or bachelor's
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience in Operation roles within a
regulated financial services environment.
- Strong analytical, Problem-solving, and Decision-making
- Effectively communicate across all levels both written and
- Experience and passion for creating process and collaborating
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced
environment while being able to meet strict daily deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to quickly learn new products and services #LI-AS1
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. By submitting
your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call,
or text you using the contact details provided. We will only
contact you with job related information.
Keywords: Cross River, New York , Banking Operations Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lee, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!