Contact Center/Digital Banking and Cash Management Representative
Company: Flushing Bank
Posted on: November 26, 2022
General Statement of Duties: Responsible for servicing customers
and prospects by fielding questions, solving problems and
responding to telephonic or electronic channel inquiries. Handle
customer complaints with professionalism and escalate issues to
management when necessary. Utilize a variety of systems when
responding to customer requests and offer solutions. Provide
knowledge of our products and services using the current customer
interaction model. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to inquiries and service consumer and business
- Escalate unresolved issues to management to ensure a positive
- Enhance brand awareness by providing customers with current
product and service information.
- Recognize opportunities for sales referrals and utilize
established referral process.
- Make decisions when necessary, according to authority and
- Perform services requested by customers including profile
updates and account maintenance. Provide troubleshooting and
- Complete all required regulatory and compliance training as
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key call
- Follow-up with customers and colleagues according to the
departmental service level agreement timeframes.
- Recognize opportunities for process improvement and communicate
- Perform specific and delegated duties as assigned by
supervisors and /or management. Minimum Qualifications:
- Job requires a high school diploma or equivalent with adequate
proficiency in language, math and reasoning skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications
- One-year experience in a retail banking, call center or
electronic services (ACH) field.
- Background in Cash Management products and services; Commercial
Online Banking, Remote Deposit, Positive Pay
- Knowledge of bank compliance and regulations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Bilingual Spanish (preferred) Skills and Abilities:
- Technical proficiency in software navigation
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask questions to
understand customer concerns and overcome objections
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication ability
- Speed and Accuracy
- Creative problem solver and able to make decisions EOE,
including Disability and Veterans
Keywords: Flushing Bank, New York , Contact Center/Digital Banking and Cash Management Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Uniondale, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!