AVP Financial Accountant
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Office Status: Hybrid
Well known investment firm is building out its finance team to
support the launching of a brand new fund. The firm as a whole has
grown significantly over the past few years. They invest in a wide
variety of industries including media, real estate, technology and
financial services firms. This team works excellent hours (hybrid
work schedule and summer Fridays) and is a big proponent of
- Support leaders to ensure compliance with accounting standards
and internal accounting policies for financial accounting.
- Lead analysis and review of new products and transactions and
- Lead any GAAP compliance matters and provide back-up when the
manager or the leaders) is out of office.
- Assist with monthly forecasting and budgeting
- Provide adequate guidance and training to the junior accounting
staff regarding the operation as well as accounting standards and
internal policies and procedures.
- Enhance procedures and processes to improve effectiveness and
efficiency of financial accounting operations.
- Perform monitoring, reconciliations and book closing and
prepare various financial statements and reports.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from Head Office and auditors
and establish necessary operations to comply with the
- Perform researches on accounting standards and accounting
treatment of existing/new products and transactions.
- Participate in system enhancement projects and business
projects from financial accounting perspective.
- Provide support to other staff of the Unit, if necessary.
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, New York , AVP Financial Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!