Assistant Controller - Real Estate
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Office Status: Hybrid (4 times per week in office)
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with
Property Management stakeholders and other field personnel to
ensure the accounting properly reflects the operations.
- Function as liaison between our NYC office and Regional /
Community Managers to ensure compliance with accounting policies
- Prepare all aspects of the financial statement package,
including creating and posting journal entries, detailed general
ledger account review and completion of all backup schedules
needed, including footnotes.
- Create and prepare ancillary schedules including depreciation,
amortization, work in process, capital and rent analysis.
- Ensure all month-end processes are followed and completed in a
timely and accurate manner.
- Review variances in financial statements and document
explanations for significant items.
- Compile, review and evaluate budget information and provide
- Prepare bank reconciliations and ensure all reconciling items
are resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for monthly replacement reserve and capital reserve
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in
financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Ensure all debt, real estate tax and insurance payments are
made in a timely manner and all work papers are updated and
- Assists with special projects and due diligence as
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, New York , Assistant Controller - Real Estate, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...