Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Treasury Analyst Livingston, NJ Direct Hire Summary of
Position:Prepare daily, weekly, & monthly cash balance report for
multiple bank accounts and movement of cash between these accounts
Prepare daily, weekly, & monthly Journal entries and agree
month-end balance sheet accounts to supporting detail. Provide
support to senior management Provide support on cash flow
forecasting and other one-off projects as needed.Primary
- Prepare daily cash balance and requirements reporting.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly recording of cash transactions for more
than 107 restaurant and 15 hotel locations via journal uploads to
Lawson accounting software
- Monitor banking activities to detect irregularities and to
transfer funds per existing cash management protocols and
Investigation and follow-up into all cash related
- Assist in updating cash flow projections across business lines
in coordination with Director of Accounting and other members of
the Senior Management team.
- Ongoing coordination and communication with multiple banks,
including new account setup and existing account management.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations reports regarding all cash
deposits to bank
- Investigation and follow-up into all cash related
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports regarding all cash
deposits to bank
- Maintain required files and databases of daily banking
- Maintain debt tracking file across business lines and related
monthly payments schedules
- Assist and support Director of Accounting, Accounts Payable,
Payroll and Restaurant and Hospitality Accountants regarding
- Review Daily/Weekly cash reconciliations from POS System to
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by Treasury.Required Education,
Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business
- Candidates with 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency working with Excel, Word, Outlook
- Proficiency in preparation and posting of journal entries in
- Knowledge and experience working with banking websites (setting
up Wires, ACH's)Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Ideal candidate is an extremely organized self-starter, who
enjoys an in-person office position.
- Knowledge and experience working with Trintech ReconNet
software, a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with cash forecasting models,
- Knowledge and experience working with various banking
- Accounting experience in the restaurant and or hospitality
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, New York , Treasury Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Livingston, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...