Senior Director, Billing Services Operating Model
Company: Bank of New York Mellon
Location: New York
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at
the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one
of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages
trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration.
Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work
with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon
has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive
new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000
employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to
grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what
#LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We're seeking a future team member in the role of Senior Director,
Billing Services Product Mgmt. to join our RBS Product Management
Team. This role is located in NYC - Hybrid work model ( 3 days in
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Create the future state operating model design with a high
impact, efficient and globally consistent processes across all
- Facilitate business transformation by spearheading high impact
- Influence location strategy for proper workforce
- Coordinate and collaborate with Client Service, Relationship
Management, Sales, and Product to agree end-to-end process
- Eliminate all manual and bespoke exception- based processes to
- Replace all UDT's supporting the business with strategic end
- Remediate any risk / audit findings pertaining to the operating
- Implement processes across the platform designed to improve the
client experience, increase efficiency, and reduce expenses.
- Direct multiple units within the Billing Platform Operating
Model effort, including direct and indirect resource pools.
- Oversee, direct, and control the units delivering
Transformation for the Service Delivery area within the Billing
- Build an organizational design, which is globally consistent,
and highly attentive to Risk and Control Disciplines
- Collaborate with the Sales, Relationship Management, Service
Delivery, and Client Service groups to design an end-to-end process
in support of Billing which maintains compliance with Standards of
Delivery and enables Scalability.
- Work with Engineering/others to build tools of efficiency
looking to eradicate Manual Processes and minimize User Developed
- Lead recruitment efforts and manage and develop teams to
maximize their collective contributions. Motivate lower-level
managers to maximize their contributions and encourage professional
- Contribute to the setting and achievement of objectives for
unit(s); has financial and human resources responsibility for
assigned teams and possibly the entire unit area.
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelors' degree or the equivalent combination of education
and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree
- 15+ years of total work experience is preferred with at least
5-7 years in management. Financial Operations and Organizational
Development Experience preferred.
- Extensive and Specific Experience in Organizational Operating
Models, strong familiarity with Agile and Waterfall SDLC, and
Corporate Functions: Engineering, Compliance, Audit, Sales, and
other FO services
- Experience in Senior Audience Metric Reporting and
Visualization Tools: Tableau, Qlik, other.
- Extensive experience with Senior Management Presentations and
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a
few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN -
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and
wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our
pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible
global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your
health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial
goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid
leaves that can support you and your family through moments that
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic
groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
BNY Mellon assesses market data to ensure a competitive
compensation package for our employees. The base salary for this
position is expected to be between $136,500 and per year at the
commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be
determined on an individualized basis, including as to experience
and market location, and is only part of the BNYM total
compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also
include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and
long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit
This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to
modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or
compensation) at any time, including for reasons related to
individual performance, change in geographic location, Company or
individual department/team performance, and market factors.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the
forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while
supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY
Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to
create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure
investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's
financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most
trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their
mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial
assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for
institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count
on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries
and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative
thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a
commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart.
Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With
Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best
global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the
diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve -
and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing
and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly,
inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Keywords: Bank of New York Mellon, New York , Senior Director, Billing Services Operating Model, Accounting, Auditing , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!