Lead Spa Receptionist
Company: WTS International
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2020
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness
management firms, is seeking a Lead Spa Receptionist in New York,
NY. The Lead Receptionist, under the direction of the Facility
Director, will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations
of the facility including: implementing marketing, training and
scheduling front desk staff, assisting with programming (if
applicable); monitoring facility maintenance; ensuring that the
highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained; and using the
ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed
guest expectations. The Lead Receptionsit may also help supervise
front desk staff.
- Assists in developing a comprehensive standard facility
operations manual, including written policies and procedures for
all facility services, administration, and maintenance using the
WTS International operations template.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including
payroll, in accordance with WTS International policy.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest
feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care
techniques. Helps to supervise and follow up on guest requests and
- Assists in the training, and supervision of all front desk
- Assists in developing the staffing schedule to ensure adequate
- Supervises effective daily operations including opening and
closing procedures, facility inspections, and general facility
- Ensures that all Front Desk staff are implementing WTS
International's Basics-To-Excelence program
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment,
furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for
- Helps ensure that the facility is only accessed by actual
members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all
- If applicable, assists in developing and planning a diverse
calendar of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and
wellness programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment
classes, special events, social events, resident concierge
services, and spa or personal care services (if applicable).
- Assists in conducting orientations including an introduction to
the facility, services, programs, policies, and procedures.
- If applicable, works with Property Management Company to
address resident questions and concerns.
- If applicable, assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for
display on bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible
activities newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or comparable work experience
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Creative in marketing, promotion, and programming
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with
hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- CPR/First-Aid Certified, if required by the client
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and
holidaysWTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity
employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.Type:
Full-Time of Openings: 1External Company URL:
www.wtsinternational.com Street: 455 Madison Ave. ID:
Keywords: WTS International, New York , Lead Spa Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!