Administrative / Office Assistant
Company: PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2020
POSITION SUMMARY:This is a unique opportunity to work in an
exciting, fast-paced environment while collaborating with clients
in a variety of industries. You will be working with us at , a
growing NYC-based Business Strategy and Human Resources consulting
company that provides service to organizations throughout the
tri-state area, through a combination of off- and on-site support.
As an Administrative/Office Assistant, you may be called upon to
provide support in a variety of administrative and office duties
that help keep PEAR running smoothly. In addition, you will be
helping us at an administrative level to ensure our clients are
served well. There is no typical day in this job!ESSENTIAL
- Phone Support: Manage incoming and outgoing telephone calls,
quickly and professionally providing assistance to callers.
- Template Creation and Upkeep: Update and maintain various
templates to ensure they reflect the most recent needs and allow
work to be done as efficiently as possible.
- Document and Presentation Creation: Create polished, well
formatted, and accurate documents for internal and client use (such
as PowerPoints, reports, letters).
- Data Management: Collect and track data and incoming materials
from various sources, and enter data into varied formats and
systems (such as Excel and client databases)
- Meeting Coordination: Schedule meetings, coordinate logistics,
prepare agendas and itineraries, and ensure food and drink is
ordered, delivered, and setup.Electronic and Paper Filing
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording
information, updating paperwork, and keeping files (both electronic
and paper) organized and accessible.Communications & Correspondence
- Monitor multiple email inboxes and provide timely and
professional answers to both internal and external client
- Create and send polished communications to internal and
external parties, both electronically and through paper
- Interact directly with clients ensuring professional and
customer-service oriented interactions
- Manage contact databases, ensuring all contacts are represented
and current contact information is kept up to date.Research
- Conduct searches to find needed information, provide summaries
of findingsSpecial Projects
- Complete special projects as neededREQUIRED AND PREFERRED
Degree--Required Experience:--2 years administrative experience in
a fast-paced office environmentCOMPETENCIES:
- Quality of work & attention to detail: Delivers error-free work
that fulfills the requirements of the assignment.
- Organization & Productivity: Efficiently uses time; plans and
prioritizes work effectively; completes assignments on schedule;
seeks to assist in areas outside of the standard scope of
responsibility; gets things done.Client Management (both internal
and external clients): Makes clients the top priority while
effectively managing client expectations; listens carefully to
client needs and recommends appropriate services in response; keeps
the client informed and follows up to ensure client
- Contributes Constructively: Provides helpful, relevant, and
original ideas that result in improvements to work and
deliverables. Challenges the status quo.
- Positivity & optimism: Maintains a positive outlook; faces
challenges with optimism; sees the possibilities in all
- Accountability: Takes personal accountability for actions,
rather than placing blame on others.
- Initiative & Follow Through: Identifies what is needed to be
done and does it before being asked or before the situation
requires it; acts quickly to achieve results; sees tasks through to
the end. Is dependable and reliable and brings their best each day
and to every task.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapting to changing needs,
conditions, and work responsibilities; meeting deadlines, and
maintaining composure in stressful situations; open to different
and new ways of doing things; willing to modify approach.
- Interpersonal Skills: Building constructive working
relationships characterized by a high level of cooperation and
mutual respect; communicating respectfully and listening to others
while making an attempt to understand alternative viewpoints.
- Communication Skills: Demonstrates mastery of both written and
verbal communications, delivering clear and organized
- Attendance & Punctuality: Shows up on time each day and puts in
the hours needed to get the work done.
- Technology: Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft
Office Suite, and strong information management skills.--
Keywords: PEAR Core Solutions, Inc., New York , Administrative / Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!