Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrative Assistant
Company: Facility Solutions Group, Inc.
Location: Perth Amboy
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrative AssistantJob
DetailsLevelEntryJob Location26 NJ - FSG Utility Services - Perth
Amboy, NJPosition TypeFull TimeEducation LevelHigh SchoolSalary
RangeUndisclosedTravel PercentageLocal Travel OnlyJob ShiftDayJob
CategoryAccountingDescriptionFacility Solutions Group is dedicated
to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical,
energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently
provide our customers with superior value through quality products,
service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all
employees. As one of the nations largest single-source providers of
lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical
construction, and energy management solutions is expanding their
staff and seeking aAccounts Payable/ReceivableAdministrative
Assistantto join thePerth Amboy, NJteam.JOB DESCRIPTIONAs
anAccounts Payable/ReceivableAdministrative Assistantyou will
provide administrative and accounting support to Accounts
Receivable/Payable team within the branchwhich may include billing,
inventory and data entry duties. The ideal candidate will have
excellent attention to detail, be able to work in a team and be
able to communicate the status of accounts to assigned
- Work with accounting team to compile and sort invoices, checks,
and other business transaction documents.
- Audit invoices against purchase orders and research
- Maintain accounts spreadsheets and records with accurate
payment and credit information.
- Assist Accounts Payable/Receivable and provide backup support
- Provide excellent customer and internal support for any
accounting related inquiries.
- General office work such as filing, faxing, answering phone,
and other administrative tasks.QualificationsJOB REQUIREMENTSThe
ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree or Associate's
Degree in related field.
- One year experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Must be able to report to branch.
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Positive customer service skills
- Experience in lighting and electrical a plus!WE OFFER
- Stable employment
- 401K Program with matching contributions.
- Medical, Dental and Life benefits
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performersAs
anEEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status.
Keywords: Facility Solutions Group, Inc., New York , Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Perth Amboy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!