Administrative Assistant - GFC Audit PMO
Company: MUFG Union Bank
Location: New York
Posted on: February 16, 2020
DescriptionLocation: New YorkDo you want your voice heard and
your actions to count?Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ
Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the
world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas,
were 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every
client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our
values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and
respect. Its part of our culture to put people first, listen to new
and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed
and agility. Were a team that accepts responsibility for the future
by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG
and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions
count.Position Summary:Global & Americas Internal Audit are charged
with independently assessing first and second line managements
effectiveness in identifying, measuring, monitoring and controlling
the risks of the Bank. We have an opportunity for an experienced
Administrative Assistant to join our team and provide
administrative support to the Managing Director.Key
- You will maintain calendars, coordinate and arrange large
and/or recurring meetings, luncheons, conferences and
- You will perform administrative duties such as ordering office
supplies, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing monthly
expense reports, etc.
- You will be responsible to type highly confidential materials
in the form of memos, correspondence, letters from draft and review
drafts and finished documents for correct grammatical usage.
- Respond verbally or in written form to internal and external
inquiries, which may involve communicating with high level
- Receive and greet incoming visitors in a professional manner.
Direct them to the proper individual and assist them with their
- Screen telephone calls and determining which can be handled by
other areas of the bank.
- Participate and own all the activities of the on/offboarding
cycle for your team; which includes ordering equipment, building
access and computer and system access, CCR Request, PC password set
up, UAR's, PC Inventory, shutting down or changing access and
- Prepare materials necessary for meetings, etc.
- Compose Agenda and correspondence.
- Take and transcribe dictation as needed.QualificationsTypical
- Bachelors degree preferred or a high school diploma or
G.E.D.Skills and Experience
- 5 plus years of administrative experience
- Advanced personal computer skills with proficiency in word
processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphic software
- Ability to create formulas in spreadsheets and convert to
- Ability to respond to complex inquiries requiring thorough
knowledge of department policy and procedure.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
ability to review written materials for grammatical usage.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
and staff.Compliance with MUFG and MUFG Union Bank Code of Conduct,
exhibits strong ethical behavior, and adheres to other similar
professional requirementsThe above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of the work being performed.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse
backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to
create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
category.A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors
such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation,
seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all
employment decisions. Additionally, its the banks policy to only
inquire into a candidates criminal history after an offer has been
made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who
have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for,
certain offenses.Job: Corporate and General ServicesPrimary
Location: NEW YORK-New YorkShift DayReq ID: 10032065-WD
Keywords: MUFG Union Bank, New York , Administrative Assistant - GFC Audit PMO, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!