Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Trasso Jiu Jitsu & Wrestling
Location: Glen Rock
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Trasso Jiu Jitsu & Wrestling200 Rock RoadGlen Rock, NJ 07452
About Us - Trasso Jiu Jitsu & Wrestling (TJJW) is a clean, safe,
and fun martial arts community for children, teens, and adults. Our
2,500 sqft academy offers world-class instruction in both Jiu Jitsu
& Wrestling, equipping students with the necessary grappling skills
from their feet as well as from the ground. Our mission is to not
only make you or your child proficient in both arts, but to also
help you get active, get healthy, build confidence, build
self-esteem, meet your goals, and experience positive social
interaction. If you or your child are looking for a new hobby, a
way to get in shape, to learn self-defense, or to be a serious
competitor, come to Trasso JiuJitsu & Wrestling!Job Brief - TJJW is
looking for a part-time receptionist (20 hours a week) to manage
our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of
administrative and clerical tasks.Start Date - January 4th,
2022.Location - 200 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452Hours: Mondays,
Wednesdays, Fridays: 3:45 PM - 8:15 PMTuesdays & Thursdays: 6:00 PM
- 7:00 PMSaturdays: 8:45 AM-12:15 PMPay: $13.00 - $15.00 per
hourReceptionist responsibilities include:
- Greet and welcome students & visitors as soon as they arrive.
- Provide answers to questions regarding our memberships,
programs, FAQs, etc (in-person and via phone/email).
- Ensure existing students sign in before attending class.
- Ensure new students are properly signed up, entered into our
database, and sign the proper documents and contracts.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Handle any merchandise sales.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all
necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and
- Receive daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies (with approval) and keep inventory
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Taking photos & videos of class and/or merchandise for future
marketing & social media posts.Requirements:
- High energy, enthusiastic, and customer service attitude
- Ability to build rapport with existing and potential customers
and communicate effectively.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office
Representative, or similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to
prioritize tasksNice to Have:
- Any Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, or Martial Arts training, coaching,
or knowledgeTo learn more about us please visit Job Types:
Part-time, Contract, TemporaryPay: $13.00 - $15.00 per
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityCOVID-19 considerations:We care about the
health and safety of our students. Our facility is equipped with
Medify Air, a medical-grade air purifier system that is proven to
remove 99.99% of airborne COVID-19 & SARS-Cov-2 particles, as well
as other viruses and bacteriaApplication Question(s):
- Do you have any experience making and/or closing
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Trasso Jiu Jitsu & Wrestling, New York , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Glen Rock, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!