Company: New York Life Insurance Co
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
When you join New York Life, you're joining a company that
values development, career growth, collaboration, innovation, and
diversity & inclusion. We want employees to feel proud about being
part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing.
Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career
while developing personally and professionally.
Customer Service is seeking a high-energy Administrative Assistant
to support our team!
Our Administrative Assistant will provide support to six leaders
across the Customer Service Organization. The ideal candidate will
have strong organizational, verbal and written communication
skills; be a strong collaborator, working with our leaders' teams
as well as other administrative assistants in Service; handle
confidential information responsibly; and demonstrate agility and
creativity in finding new ways to support our team and respond to
our evolving needs.
- Manage calendars, travel, and daily priorities of Leaders, and
assist with the day-to-day operations of their respective
- Provide support for the Department, including coordination of
departmental meetings, Town Halls, Employee Engagement Events
- Prepare and reconcile travel and business expense reports
- Coordinate and schedule meetings: reserve rooms, forward
meeting notices, arrange conference calls or video conferences,
order meals, arrange dinners and prepare meeting materials.
- Handle all aspects of administrative support in a timely and
professional manner, including creation/review/revision of memos,
letters, presentations, organizational charts, and reports
- Order and maintain supplies and equipment, and handle other
administrative duties as assigned
- High level of professionalism with strong interpersonal skills
and team-first orientation
- Bachelors or Professional Degree preferred; High School Diploma
or GED required
- 2+ years administrative experience supporting senior level
leaders required; corporate environment preferred
- Excellent organization skills; exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task between competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, good
judgment, and diplomacy
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Must love working with people!
Please note: This role requires FINRA licensed and/or FINRA
Associated Person pre-hire fingerprinting.
Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New
York Life is committed to improving local communities through a
culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by our
Foundation. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life,
so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At
Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the
Careers page of
Keywords: New York Life Insurance Co, New York , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!