Company: Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Summary: Provide Reception coverage, with superior customer
service to all clients, visitors and employees. Essential Duties
- Execute proactive approach to extending superior customer
service at all times to both internal and external clients.
- Operate switchboards and telephones; screen and direct calls to
- Take accurate telephone messages and deliver messages promptly
via email or voicemail, as directed by attorney instructions.
- Schedule conference room reservations, and changes as
necessary, including disseminating special requests to Catering,
Information Technology, Audio Visual, and Office Services staff, to
ensure all requests are handled accurately and in a timely
- Maintain knowledge of firm-wide meetings and events in order to
properly direct attendees in a timely manner to meeting
- Assist staff and clients with all requests, including car and
travel reservations, etc.
- Meet and Greet visitors entering the Firm and direct them to
scheduled conference room or other location.
- Handle conference call requests accurately and in a timely
- Perform conference room checks to ensure reservation requests
are met prior to scheduled meetings.
- Maintain knowledge of staff and attorney whereabouts in and out
of the Firm.
- Maintain a polished appearance of the Reception area at all
- Maintain up-to-date desk instructions and departmental
materials at all times.
- Must be flexible in adjusting schedule to accommodate the needs
of the Department and the Firm.
- Must be available and willing to cover on different shifts and,
on rare occasions, work overnight, as needed, as well as weekends
and holidays and be part of a weekend rotation schedule to back up
other Receptionists. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of Akkadian Console Application and/or Cisco Phone
system a Plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Collaborative one-team mindset.
- Superb organizational and planning skills.
- Strong focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions and seek
further clarification when needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strict adherence to Firm Confidentiality Policy.
- Full C-19 Vaccination is required unless otherwise permitted by
law. Education and Experience:
- Minimum two years reception or customer service experience in
legal, corporate or hospitality industry environment
- Bachelorsdegree preferred Working Conditions: Normal office
environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust,
Keywords: Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, New York , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!