Entry Level Recruiter - Award Winning Agency! - NYC Office
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are seeking results-driven, entry level recruiters to join
our growing team at Meet - a Recruitment Agency that focuses on the
Life Sciences space. Our company has experienced exciting growth
over the last year which has led to amazing success stories within
the business! Come and join our expanding office in New York City!
About Meet Recruitment: Meet is a global, Life Sciences focused
recruitment company founded in London, with offices now in New York
City, San Francisco, and Berlin. Our client's range across the top
Medical Device companies, to Pharma, Biotech and Contract Research
Organizations (CROs) as well.Here at Meet, we give everyone an
opportunity to become a successful recruiter by offering the tools
and training to succeed! What sets Meet apart from other
recruitment agencies is our culture. Rather than focus on
unrealistic targets and billings, our company has real values when
it comes to treating our employees better than anyone in the
industry, we did just win the gold medal for Investment in
People!Meets core values include: Positivity, Integrity,
Creativity, Success and Quality.What is Meet looking for within
- Proactive in their searchidentify quality candidates.
- Self-starter who has a proven track record of success in any
- Ambition to succeed and are eager to learn with a can-do
- Strong interest in starting a career in sales and feels that
they would flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Is self-motivated with the ability to naturally network and
engage with people from various backgrounds.Day to day
responsibilities of a Meet Recruiter:
- Assist various hiring managers with their staffing needs while
multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide exceptional candidate experiences throughout the entire
recruitment life cycle from the initial phone call to closing the
- Liaise with our global clients and candidates as a
representative of Meet.
- Draft and post job advertisements to appeal to top
- Become an expert in the life sciences space by reaching out to
quality candidates and matching them to active positions.
- Utilize all recruitment platforms to identify top talent, i.e,
LinkedIn Recruiter, cold calling, recruitment database, and job
- Perform tasks as assigned by the manager.Benefits of working at
- Competitive base salary and an uncapped commission.
- Provided with a thorough training process and tools to succeed
as a recruiter even with little to non, previous sales/recruitment
- Fantastic incentives in which the company covers all expenses
including monthly lunches to 5-star restaurants, company vacations,
and days out to music festivals.
- The opportunity to be a part of a young, energetic, motivated
team that will offer support throughout your career.Excellent PTO
package which includes the week off between
- Christmas and New Year's along with your birthday off!How to
apply: Sounds like the role for you and are interesting in taking
next steps? Apply now!
Keywords: Meet, New York , Entry Level Recruiter - Award Winning Agency! - NYC Office, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!