Company: Event Craze Global
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking to hire a Front Desk Receptionist.
The successful candidate should be outgoing and friendly with a
gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service.
The right candidate will attend to visitors and answer with
inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply info regarding the
company to the general public, clients, and customers.Receptionist
- Answer a high volume of inbound phone calls, schedule
appointments, and transfer calls to various departments.
- Maintain an organized front reception area and common office
areas by distributing packages, mail, and maintaining break room
and restroom supplies.
- Provide quick, personalized, and efficient service to all
guests from arrival till departure.
- Provide happy customer service/front desk experience.
- Maintain conference room calendars and reviews daily to be
aware of meetings and expected visitors.
- Draft, review, and proofread and/or edits office documents and
various forms of correspondence.Receptionist Requirements:
- Previous Front Office experience is an asset.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and/or additional
language will be considered a plus.
- Proficient in the multi-line telephone system is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsJob Type:
Full-timePay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payWork Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: Event Craze Global, New York , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!