AVP, Data Remediation (Intake) - ICG Chief Data Office
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Organization & Department Overview
The ICG Chief Data Office (CDO) is critical to managing Citigroup's
businesses and to meet numerous regulatory and management reporting
requirements. The ICG CDO partners with Citigroup's Enterprise
Chief Data Office (ECDO), ICG businesses, operations & technology,
as well as Global Functions including Finance, Risk, and Compliance
in an enterprise-wide data quality management discipline
continuously striving to improve, monitor, measure, and control
data quality. This team's remit also includes delivering project
management, business analysis, and strategic planning services
leading to improved controls and efficiencies in infrastructure and
The ICG CDO is responsible for planning, implementation,
communications, training, compliance monitoring, and establishment
of Citigroup's Controlled Data Management Environment supporting
our Enterprise Information Assets.
- This function covers incumbents responsible for various data
activities, which include data analysis, maintenance, data quality,
and data remediation management for one or many ICG lines of
- Responsible for following established guidelines and
identifying and resolving problems
- Use some independence of thought but to refer more complex
problems to supervisors or other experts
- Contribute to work flow or process change and redesign, and to
form a basic understanding of the specific product or process
- Accountable for regular reporting or process administration as
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency. Qualifications:
- 5-8 years' experience with implementing data quality programs
in a large global bank or Big Four consulting firm.
- Knowledge of the Capital Markets, Commercial Banking, Security
& Issuer Services, Research, Reference, and Master Data.
- Experience with Data Quality and managing and resolving large
amount of data quality issues for organizations such as Capital
Markets, Commercial Banking, Security & Issuer Services, Research,
Reference, and Master Data.
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience in data stewardship and technical expertise in Citi
ICG technology or business
- Ability to give focused attention to details and deliver high
quality work while managing competing priorities under pressure
- Bachelors/University degree, Master's degree preferred
- Data Quality/Data Management Certification preferred. -
Job Family Group:
New York New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$105,510.00 - $158,270.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, New York , AVP, Data Remediation (Intake) - ICG Chief Data Office, Administration, Clerical , Wyckoff, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!