Front Office Manager
Company: Le Meridien Central Park
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ensure guest service standards of the guest arrival, departure, and
any other guest contact experience are met through optimal
training, staffing, and supervision of labor, efficient management
of operating supplies, and proactive monitoring of guest service
scores and comments.
- Ensure efficient guest registration, checkout, guest service, and
telephone service, while ensuring all brand standards are being
- Implement company and franchise programs.
- Prepare forecasts and reports and assist in the development of
the room's budget.
- Monitor and maintain the front office systems and equipment to
ensure their optimum performance.
- Track guest satisfaction surveys and maximize usage of the guest
response tracking system.
- Develop and implement controls for expense management. Utilize
labor management tools to schedule and control labor costs.
- Interview, hire, train, develop, resolve problems, provide open
communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when
appropriate of staff members. Ensure timely completion of
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve
problems to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and
Ensure compliance of front office, guest service, and PBX standard
operating procedures and policies. Ensure all Front Office Quality
Standards are complied with and are consistently applied.
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to
facilitate increased levels of communication and guest
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to
achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of
- Resolve customer complaints; anticipate potential problems by
reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business
flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer
satisfaction and quality.
- Develop strong relations with the sales team to discuss and
implement sales strategies to continually improve occupancy levels
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards is essential
to the successful performance of this position.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Are you a go-getter? Excel in a high performing culture? Want to
work just minutes from central park? The Le Meridien Central Park
Hotel believes that their biggest asset is their employees. By
joining our dedicated circle you will not only join a unique and
passionate team but you will be joining a family. Our mantra is
Work Hard, Play Hard and Be Kind and we take those words very
seriously. If you are looking for stability, amazing career growth
and to work with an energetic, supportive and a diverse group of
people this is the right place for you. The Le Meridien Central
Park Hotel provides a rare opportunity to have great work-life
balance, create long lasting professional relationships and career
advancement. Come join us!Don't meet every single requirement of
this job? Studies have shown that women and people of color are
less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single
qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse and
inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your
experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the
job description, we encourage you to still send in your
information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other
roles within our organization!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Le Meridien Central Park, New York , Front Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!