Principle Administrative Associate II
Company: New Wave People
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SCOPE OF WORK
1. Project Description: Under supervision, assist Construction
Manager with Capital
Project in Stations Division
2. Professional/Technical Title: Principal Administrative Associate
3. Duration of Service Required: 52 weeks
4. Normal Work Week: Monday to Friday
5. No. of Hours Per Week: 40 hours /week. -
6. Hours of Work: 8:00AM - 4:30PM (Monday to Friday)
--- Administrative function (100%)
--- Office location (100%)
--- No Right-of-Way access is required.
7. Unpaid lunch break
8. Work Location: New York, NY
9. Reports To: - PCEO, MTA C&D - Stations
10. Qualifications Requirements:
1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years
of satisfactory full- time
progressively responsible clerical/administrative experience, two
years of which must have been
in an administrative capacity or supervising staff performing
clerical/administrative capacity or
supervising staff performing clerical/administrative work of more
than moderate difficulty; or
2. An associate degree or 60 semester credits from an accredited
college and minimum of five
years of satisfactory full-time progressively responsible
including two years of the administrative supervisory experience
described in "1" above: or
3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent
approved by a state's department
of education or a recognized accrediting organization and six years
of satisfactory full-time
progressively responsible clerical/administrative experience
including two years of the
administrative supervisory experience as described in "1"
4. Education and/or experience equivalent to "1", "2", or "3"
above. However, all candidates must
possess the two years of administrative or supervisory experience
as described in "1" above.
Education above the high school level may be substituted for the
experience (but not for the one year of administrative or
supervisory experience described in
"1" above) at a rate of 30 semester credits from an accredited
college for 6 months of experience
up to a maximum of 31---2 years.
11. Experience Requirements: The candidate should have experience
in performing complex,
administrative and secretarial duties while maintaining an
efficient work environment and
understanding the highly confidential nature of the position. In
addition, the candidate should
have experience in the following: typing memorandum and
preparing statistical and financial reports, answering phones,
screening calls, taking
messages, organizing and maintaining filing system and appointment
meetings and preparing materials for meetings, taking notes in
meetings, preparing meeting
minutes, monitoring and managing office supplies.
12. Licensing Requirements: None
13. Special Skills/Training Requirements: Strong written, verbal
communication skills, including a working knowledge of PC
applications such as Microsoft
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
14. Description of Work:
--- Answer phone calls or forward them to appropriate person and
--- Prepare memos, reports, or other contract documents as
requested by the manager.
--- Organize the folders and files and maintain them.
--- Schedule meetings using MS Outlook or Teams.
--- Interact with various Managers, field office staff, operating
divisions, and departments.
--- Update Project Status Reports monthly.
--- Attend progress reports meetings on various related
--- Pickup/Deliver/distribute the timesheets, contract
--- Perform various duties deemed necessary by the Business Unit
Lead or Program Director.
Keywords: New Wave People, New York , Principle Administrative Associate II, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!