Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Wasserman is a global sports, entertainment, and lifestyle
marketing agency with expertise in creating connections between
brands, properties, talent, and consumers. Today, Wasserman offers
global expertise in Athlete Management, Marketing, and Media.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman also has offices in New
York, Miami, Encinitas, Raleigh, Portland, London, Toronto, Dubai,
and Mexico City.Duties:
- Oversee general condition of office and common area upkeep
standards are met, according to established policies & procedures.
(i.e., cleanliness, organization).
- Must be able to manage and supervise reception staff & day
matron team members by providing guidance, training, and delegation
of all responsibilities of office.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and
mail communications both internally and externally to maintain
professional image; provides reception coverage, as needed.
- Analyze office expenditures and make cost-saving efforts &
ordering of major purchase items: furniture, equipment, etc. in
coordination with Corporate Operations.
- Oversee renewal of equipment contracts managed in-house, as
- Assist HR and Corporate Operations with new hire process: seat
assignments for new hires, issue key fobs & keys, etc.
- Reconcile incoming invoices/proposals/quotes: supplies, misc.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and
- Monitors and maintains office supplies inventory, ensuring
common areas are sufficiently stocked.
- Liaison for building maintenance and management to maintain
- Travel to conduct regional site visits to ensure corporate
facilities operations are running smoothly & act as point of
contact for renovations, remodeling, etc. as directed by Corporate
- Works with Corporate Operations in arranging company events for
US offices, the company travel program, and other related
- Manages office floor plan software and oversees employee
seating and internal office/workstation moves are executed in an
orderly manner, in coordination with other internal department
- Participates as needed in special department projects or as
assigned by Corporate Operations.
- Coordinate office social events & creates a positive,
collaborative, teamwork environment based on the company culture
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of previous experience in office
management, operations, or related position.
- Experience Informing and advising various levels of management
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills; professional
appearance and demeanor.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage staff, be a team player, tactful and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Zoom,
Teams, and other project management software preferred.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to
accept direction on given assignments.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects
in conjunction with day-to-day duties Base salary range: $70,000 -
$80,000 plus bonus potential if applicable for role. Actual base
salary is dependent on several factors including but not limited
to; market dynamics, location and region, experience, specialized
skills/training (education), level of responsibility, budgetary
considerations, tenure at the company (for current employees), etc.
The salary range listed is just one component of the total
compensation package for employees. Compensation decisions are
dependent on circumstances of each role.
Keywords: Wasserman, New York , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...