Administrative Assistant - IT Department
Company: JRM Construction Management
Location: New York
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Company OverviewJRM is a Construction Management and General
Contracting firm headquartered in New York City specializing in
commercial interiors nationwide. JRM prides itself on
accountability, diversity, teamwork and excellence. The company's
successful growth has led to the opening of an additional East and
West Coast office, as well as introducing a Core & Shell
Job SummaryThe IT Assistant will be responsible for providing
administrative support to the Help Desk Manager and IT department
on coordination and administrative duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate new hire on-boarding, IT assets for employees,
produce/handle confidential and sensitive correspondence,
presentations, and meeting agendas.
- Team coordination and calendar management. This includes
keeping track of meetings, appointments, conference calls and other
- Responsible for the accurate and timely output of
presentations, reports, and analysis using software such as Excel,
Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Support key project/ initiative roll outs within assigned
functions (organizational charts, presentations, all staff
meetings, data collection, newsletters, delivery materials and
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of department
communication and correspondence to vendor relations, partners, and
- Pull and evaluate reports using Fresh Service application.
- Identify opportunities for improvement; analyze and enforce
policies and procedures within the IT department.
- Document, control, and maintain the integrity of the IT
- Support event coordination including special projects.
- Perform clerical duties, create memos, photocopy and scan
documents, and run errands.
- Serve as the primary person responsible for processing and
certifying payments for the IT Department.
- Analyze invoice documents to determine validity and proper
classification of the obligations in accordance with executed
Qualifications and Skills
- At least one year of relevant experience in an office
- Demonstrated time management skills to plan and deliver on
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new systems and skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and time management
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Keywords: JRM Construction Management, New York , Administrative Assistant - IT Department, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!