FACTOR_ Senior Associate, Growth Marketing
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
FACTOR_ Senior Associate, Growth Marketing Boulder, CO or
Chicago, IL or New York, NY As the Senior Associate for Growth
Marketing you will be responsible for assisting in identifying and
scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across all
paid social channels. Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer ,
you will help develop and execute the strategic plan, use analytics
to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant
marketing budget against company goals. You will---
- Plan, design, and execute various paid social (Facebook,
Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.) campaigns from execution to
- Will go beyond Paid Social to research and test new tactics,
strategies and channels in search for the next frontiers of
- Optimize campaign performance toward acquisition, activation,
retention, and reactivation goals.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance;
e.g. Creative, BI, CRM, etc.-(targeting, optimization, creative
- Develop creative and new ways to market our products through
emerging social advertising channels. You are...
- Obsessed with growth while not being afraid to get your hands
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of
performance. Interest in other growth/performance marketing
channels is a plus
- A natural hustler with a contagious "can-do" attitude who
thrives in fast-paced environments
- Responsible and love owning projects from start to finish
- A great communicator and truly are a team player
- Proactive and enjoy coming up with new ideas and can explain
- Strong analytical skills; able to use data to optimize
day-to-day performance and run split testing campaigns. At a
minimum, you have...
- A bachelor's degree with strong academic record and/or proven
relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial
- 3+ years of experience directly managing paid social campaigns
at $1M+ annual budget client or agency side
- Expert knowledge of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization,
as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting.--
- Solid understanding of testing approaches including A/B tests
as well as incrementality tests
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing
metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Experience working with FMP's such as Smartly, Kenshoo, 4C, etc
is a plus.
Keywords: HelloFresh, New York , FACTOR_ Senior Associate, Growth Marketing, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!