Senior Social Media Manager
Company: Artisan Council
Location: New York
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Artisan Council is seeking a Social Media Manager, to be the
voice, the ears, the personality, and at times the face of several
of our clients, bringing constant innovation and forward thinking
to the table.You'll be an integral part of a dynamic team in a role
that touches all aspects of Social and Content: content strategy,
content planning, engagement, follower growth, analysis, creative
briefs, live content production, moderation and strategy, as well
as influencer integration, reporting, and team management.This role
will be based out of Artisan Council's downtown NYC office,
reporting to the Account Director and assisted by the Social Media
Assistant. The successful candidate will be an analytical hard
worker who is hungry to learn, as well as show responsibility for
their tasks while making strategic, analytical based
Equal OpportunityWe are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Our
mission is to create a happy, safe, considerate and inspiring work
environment for all. We embrace diversity and want you to bring
your whole self to work.
What will you be responsible for?
- Ideating and presenting long-term and short-team campaign and
ongoing social strategies for existing and new mediums to internal
and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the ongoing development, execution, scheduling,
management and measurement of Social Media campaigns for several
clients - across all social media communities and accounts.
- Manage ongoing content calendars across all social media
channels and accounts, including briefing, directing and liaising
with Artisan Council content producers and designers.
- Working alongside the Social Media Strategist to deliver both
organic and paid content strategies, and develop new
- Transform social media data into actionable insights, and
provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting of data on
social metrics and campaign/promotion results to share with the
- Develop, manage, and scale existing and new social media
strategies and initiatives to increase reach, engagement and
- Advise on specific strategic growth and engagement tactics and
optimizations to be made to the social media content calendar and
community management activities.
- Oversee community moderation, evaluating opportunities to drive
efficiency and innovate.
- Manage client requests and prioritize with business needs;
conduct ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Understanding and discovering target community content trends
and behavior, through social listening of relevant words, phrases,
and competitor social media presences.
- Leading paid social boosted content strategies, optimization
and implementation, and reporting and analysis.
- Liaise with clients and attend off-site meetings and content
production opportunities (when safe to return to in-office
- Compile and collate analytical reports that present performance
of social media content, audiences, partnerships, web and sales
- Knowledge and authority in the beauty and D2C space, especially
of key brands and other brands to watch.
- Knowledge and authority in emerging and available social media
channels and tools.
- Financial management of client and company expenses.
What kind of skills should you have?Please note carefully.
Applicants without this experience will not be considered.
- 5+ years community & content management experience,
writing/editing social copy with a focus on beauty brands and
- Extensive familiarity with social media (including Instagram,
TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter) and
- A strong record of building a brand's social media profile,
drastically increasing followers, engagement, social sharing,
- Creative thinker that can generate multiple ideas and fresh
creative approaches on the go.
- Excellent analytical skills, and experience with Google
Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other social media analytical
tools, such as Hootsuite, SocialBakers, Sprout Social, Buffer,
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and drafting SEO-driven
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Office suite,
Adobe suite and content production mobile apps. Basic knowledge of
video editing software a plus.
- Experience with a range of Content Management Systems, and the
ability to learn new systems.
- Knowledge of and passion for technology, media, cultural &
content trends; values and contributes to team brainstorms &
- Self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Optimum time management skills with attention to detail,
especially under pressure or time-sensitive deadlines.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours, independently, remotely,
and go above & beyond where necessary.
- Understanding of overall commercial business practices, trading
terms and conditions.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Additional Training
- Flexible/Unlimited Vacation Policy
Keywords: Artisan Council, New York , Senior Social Media Manager, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!