Content Marketing Executive
Company: Hypebeast Limited
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin
Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total
reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group
boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America,
Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five
languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider
scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple
content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency
HYPEMAKER. Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes' "Asia's 200
Best Under A Billion" in 2020. Responsibilities:
- Design paid and organic content marketing campaigns as
required; work closely with communications/PR team to coordinate
earned media campaigns and initiatives.
- Identify optimal content channels and partnerships by taking
into content topics, types, and audience demographics into
- Develop and plan for organic content promotion by reaching out
to brands, influencers, partners, and other organisations as
- Work closely with teams to determine targeting/positioning in
order to produce optimal copy and creative assets.
- Develop and manage content channels as necessary, from owned
(e.g., blog) to third parties and manage content production for
various formats, from blogs to videos.
- Work closely with analytics/data team to produce analytics
reports and drive continuous improvement over time for performance
of content marketing strategy.
- Track/research keywords and best practices to drive SEO content
optimisation and traffic.
- Identify market-relevant themes and brand themes to produce
- Work closely with stakeholders to distill messaging that
maximises effectiveness of marketing. Requirements:
- Degree holder from an accredited university in Marketing,
Communications, Journalism or related discipline.--
- 2 years of content marketing or editorial experience;
experience working in tech or hyper-growth environments is a strong
- Strong track record of driving content marketing strategy and
ability to produce exciting/engaging campaigns.
- Experience in developing content for various industry settings
(from B2C to B2B).
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with experience in
producing multimedia content (including interactive) is a strong
- Strong project and marketing management skills with the ability
to think proactively and deliver work on time and on budget.--
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for content marketing innovations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills. If you
think you've got what it takes, please provide your portfolio, CV
and expected salary. Personal data collected is for recruitment
Keywords: Hypebeast Limited, New York , Content Marketing Executive, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!