Producer/Editor, Multi-Platform Promotions
Company: NBCUniversal Local
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SNY is an Emmy Award winning regional sports content creator with
both linear television and digital platform distribution. SNY
provides unparalleled and exclusive coverage of the New York Mets,
New York Jets, UConn Women's Basketball and all things New York
sports. As New York's leader in local sports coverage, SNY delivers
the most comprehensive access to all the Tri-State area's
professional and collegiate sports teams through exclusive live
games, nightly sports programs, and original entertainment. The
linear network serves approximately seven million homes throughout
New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, and northeastern Pennsylvania,
and nationally through select providers. SNY also distributes
up-to-the-minute New York sports news and exclusive series
digitally at SNY.tv, and through its social channels on You Tube,
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
SNY is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to develop,
produce, and edit innovative and breakthrough creative promos that
reinforce the network's brand of being the "Home of All Things New
York Sports" on its linear and digital platforms. The
Producer/Editor should have excellent copywriting, producing, and
AVID editing skills, the ability to manage several projects, as
well as a strong working knowledge of television production and
- Create promotional concepts that enforce SNY's brand of being
the "Home of All Things New York Sports" across all platforms,
including conceptualization, copywriting, producing, and editing
spots for on-air programming and digital assets.
- Produce creative and unique posts for social media that promote
SNY's content and brand.
- Coordinate promotional activities with marketing, sales, and
news departments for special events, news, game coverage, SNY.tv,
social media, etc.
- Supervise on-camera and voice-over sessions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5 years of television or digital production experience,
preferably in promotions.
- Exceptional creative writing skills.
- Thorough knowledge of sports, both regionally and
- Knowledge of digital and social platforms, trends, and standard
- Must be fluent in Avid Media composer, After Effects and
- Working knowledge of production and post-production
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Communications or related degree is preferred.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested and qualified candidates must submit a resume/CV
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- It is the policy of SNY to consider all qualified applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age,
disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities
to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age,
national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership
in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of
Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where
Keywords: NBCUniversal Local, New York , Producer/Editor, Multi-Platform Promotions, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!