Marketing Account Executive
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
phidel is a multidisciplinary brand development and marketing
agency specializing in accelerating brands and helping them become
Agents of Change. We focus on clients who are trying to make a
positive impact to the culture across three pillars
Equality/Inclusivity, Climate Action/Sustainability and Next
Generation Activism. We believe that brands can create change and
transformation through innovative marketing tactics. We are
self-starters who know how to build strong brand ecosystems with a
clear purpose.We are a growing team with a fast paced environment
based in the Lower East Side, NYC and Venice Beach, LA. Our team
are curious self starters who value collaboration and driving
growth.ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE POSITIONWe are looking for an Account
Executive to join our team working across a range of ecommerce
clients. You must be an analytical thinker and excellent problem
solver and be able to have a 360 view of each client and their
unique needs. Curiosity and hypothesis setting are key for success
in the role. You will work on campaign strategy, consumer insights,
analytics, growth marketing and brand marketing. This is a role for
a true integrated marketer with a diverse skill set.You will be
integral in shaping Full Funnel marketing strategy, campaign
concepting and drive in season business. In this role, you will
work cross functionally with a variety of teams (Insights,
Branding, Content, Organic Social and Influencer) and gain
understanding of the holistic brand strategy needed to build a
strong brand ecosystem and scale.
- Growth Strategy: Execute campaign planning and in season
optimization of spend as well as contribute to consumer insights,
competitive analysis and audience insights to inform brand and
campaign strategies tailored to each clients needs.
- Cross-Functional Support & Insights: Work cross functionally
with Paid Media team and Brand teams to ensure campaign planning
and insights are aligned with top line strategic initiatives and
ensure they are supported with the necessary data to make informed
- A Team Player: We are looking for collaborative people who work
well in teams and lead by example. As you develop in your role, we
will expect you to be able to train and manage other roles. This
role is an excellent opportunity to gain leadership experience as
you develop your skills.
- Client Service and Success: you will build deep relationships
with your clients and ensure that phidel is delivering strategy and
growth that is in line with the client objectives and expectations.
You will adapt internal processes to make sure that everything we
do folds seamlessly into the clients workflows and teams.
- Innovation: Put your curiosity to the test staying up to date
on new and emerging platforms and technologies in the digital
marketing space. Lead A/B testing initiatives to gain insights that
can inform and shape brand, content and paid strategy.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: You must treat the client business as
if it was your own. Be willing to wear lots of hats, get your hands
dirty and be obsessed with the client and their customers
- Creative Problem Solver: We are looking for the marketers of
the future. You must bring an innovative approach to problem
solving and be connected to the culture. We like thinkers who go
out of bounds and expand their expertise daily.You have:
- 3+ years agency experience, client facing roles a plus.
- A strong team player, committed to a high standard of work for
yourself and others
- Strong autonomous working skills and strong interpersonal
- Impressive track record in profitable revenue growth strategies
- High proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint /
- Driven to succeed and comfortable working in a fast paced
environment that requires agility and thinking on your feet.
- Ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data into
- Google Analytics, SEM / SEO, Paid Social (TikTok + FB),
Display, Programmatic or Traditional (OOH, TV, Print, and Radio)
media channels are a plus.
Keywords: Phidel, New York , Marketing Account Executive, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!