Marketing Program Manager
Company: Northwell Health
Location: New Hyde Park
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Marketing Program Manager role is responsible
for assisting Northwell's Regional and/or Clinical Service
Marketing team with all aspects of day-to-day management for
campaign planning and implementation required to support the
marketing needs of the Healthcare System. Responsibilities include
but are not limited to the development, implementation and analysis
of marketing projects with a focus on acquisition & retention
marketing, performance marketing, local brand building, data
analysis and project management.Job Responsibility
- Works closely with marketing leadership on the development of
marketing strategy and execution, collaborating with the full
Marketing & Communications team to support business goals.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Healthcare system
partners within their region/service line .
- Assist in the development and execution of acquisition and
- Assist in the development of strategic, media and research
briefs for internal and external partners to ensure project goals
and objectives are clearly defined, utilizing a 360-degree approach
(owned, earned and paid).
- Assist in the development of projects from initial request
through to project completion, ensuring timely delivery of
materials, deadlines are met, and projects track to budget.
- Support the team with media planning, implementation, and
performance tracking to determine campaign effectiveness & ROI
- Coordinate and act on day-to-day needs of business partners,
including unpaid marketing deliverables.
- Coordinate and manage marketing agendas, meeting deliverables
and follow-up needs.
- Support the team during the creative development process.
- Remain current on Northwell's awards, badges and key
- Remain current on the competitive landscape and media
- Participates in market campaign planning and implementation for
the organization clinical services, hospitals, and facilities.
- Tracks results of marketing campaigns and develops
- Recommends, implements, and adheres to approved operating
goals, objectives and budget.
- Develops and produces communication materials.
- Manages media plan development and execution.
- Organizes and implements marketing programs using direct
marketing, mass media, and online marketing.
- Manages day-to-day relationships with outside vendors including
ad agencies, printers, mail houses, etc. Directs vendors in
development of creative and media strategies and execution.
- Assists in the development of market research and data
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied
and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.Job Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing role.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry preferred, but not
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to keep multiple projects, at different phases in their
life cycle, moving forward through to completion.
- Proven ability to work with numbers and provide recommendations
based on analysis.
- Self-starter with exceptional time management skills, high
degree of initiative, and positive can-do attitude willing to pitch
in wherever needed.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Powerpoint
Keywords: Northwell Health, New York , Marketing Program Manager, Advertising , New Hyde Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!