Senior Account Executive, Public Relations
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGregory FCA, one of the nation's largest PR
firms, is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our
growing team! We are looking for a professional with strong media
relations and and client communication skills, with four to seven
years of PR experience. This position calls for an understanding of
what it takes to successfully manage PR campaigns. Job
- Conduct media outreach, focusing on higher value media targets.
Build and maintain personal network of meaningful media
- Write press releases, blog posts, media queries, and social
media posts. Align with strategic messaging of campaign, and meet
compliance requirements for clients' industries.
- Actively communicate with clients as required via email, phone,
text, etc., and assume an increasingly senior role in addressing
client concerns and recalibrating client expectations.
- Participate and lead client calls as specified by supervisor.
Provide strategic input, analysis and feedback on client calls in
addition to providing updates.
- Brief clients on anticipated topics and themes of interviews
and appearances. Prepare and draft talking points to be approved by
- Monitor client blogs, social feeds, and other channels, and
alert team to pending issues, plus flag any issues,
inconsistencies, risks and/or opportunities that could impact
strategic direction of account.
- Envision, contribute and direct the creative process for the
development of content for client social channels.
- Verify media lists prepared by junior staff. Review and edit
Google docs and Excel reports and media coverage summaries prepared
by junior members. Create own client reports as required.
- Help train junior staff on in-house tools, processes,
expectations, and Gregory FCA standard practices. Provide feedback
to supervisor on the progress, skills, and job-readiness of junior
- Stay current and gain proficiency on new software platforms
that impact the practice of PR.
- Stay current and add to personal understanding of issues,
processes, terms, products, and regulations specific to clients'
industries. Master increasingly sophisticated issues that impact
clients' business and industry,
- Contribute to Gregory FCA marketing initiatives, as requested,
by attending sales meetings, contributing to social channels, and
reviewing sales proposals.Education and Experience
- An undergraduate degree in communications, public relations,
journalism, English, marketing, business or a similar major
- Four to seven years of PR experience
- PR agency experience is a plus Skills
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team first attitude, ability to work with junior and senior
- Client service oriented
- Familiar with national media/consumer of news
- Adaptable to changing work demands and priorities
- Goal orientated
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Organized and effective multi-tasker
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude Compensation and BenefitsSalary commensurate
with experience. We offer our employees a competitive compensation
and benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) plan, WFH
flexibility, paid time off and paid holidays, life insurance and
short-term and long-term disability insurance, among other
benefits.Gregory FCA is an equal opportunity employer, and will not
engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination on account of a
person's sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference,
or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap or
disability, or any other protected group or status.Powered by
Keywords: GregoryFCA, New York , Senior Account Executive, Public Relations, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!