Resident - Media Buying & Planning
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency
with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering
impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was
founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London,
Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its
work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is
part of the VaynerX family of companies.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the
potential to go full-time immediately following. During the
residency program, you will have the opportunity to work on one of
our brands and learn how to buy Media across various digital
We are currently accepting applications for the next residency
class with a September 2022 start date.
- Bid and place campaigns within various digital platforms (ie:
Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc) and manage the ongoing real-time
optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or
- Ensure campaigns are pacing according to the media plan by
monitoring performance and making changes when necessary.
- Manage campaign budget across various platforms daily, weekly,
and on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with Media Planners on upcoming campaigns
determining best platforms, target audience, and creative
strategies to implement.
- Gradually work up to communicating with clients making
recommendations by calling out key insights from campaign reports
to optimize performance.
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports,
campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, high-touch optimizations,
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups,
- Experience buying media on the following platforms a plus but
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest,
- Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus,
- Publisher/Partner Direct
- Connected TV/OTT (Roku, Hulu, etc.)
- Digital Audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Comfort working with analytics, attribution and measurement
systems a plus but not mandatory:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at
- You have the ability to stay highly organized and efficient in
a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Keywords: VaynerX, New York , Resident - Media Buying & Planning, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!