Temporary Social Media Assistant
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This position will manage the organic social media accounts for
UNIQLO USA with the Director of Marketing; primary channels include
Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. The Social Media Assistant will
own the creation and management of social calendars that support
weekly business and brand priorities. When necessary, the assistant
will also work with cross functional teams to create locally
relevant content, source UGC, and create new asset formats with
creative. This individual will also closely collaborate with
digital marketing, creative, and PR/influencer team. We are looking
for a creative, innovative and social media savvy who is eager to
enhance our social platforms. Regular connection with Japan
Headquarters is important for sharing best practices and utilizing
globally produced assets. The individual will need to have a deep
understanding of UNIQLO brand DNA and our LifeWear positioning to
ensure on-brand social execution. Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead all social posting for UNIQLO accounts.
- Work with cross functional teams to create social calendar and
ensure all postings are aligned with total business plan and
important corporate messages.
- Address key interests for respective channels and tailor
content to be most relevant for platform.
- Create synergy with influencer programs working with PR /
- Analyze the results for on-going improvements to achieve
follower growth and engagement goals. Qualifications/Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in social media.
- Passionate and social user who is content obsessed and
engagement obsessed, and loves exploring across platforms.
- Ability to multitask and quickly revise plans based on changing
priorities or business challenges.
- Effective time management and ability to create calendars and
- Passion for UNIQLO brand and retail.
- Strong conceptual design skills with knowledge on products,
brand, design, graphics and concept inspiration.
- Excellent communication and ability to work with multiple
teams, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Can work both independently and as part of the team.
- Can create social content with single phone.
Keywords: UNIQLO, New York , Temporary Social Media Assistant, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!