Integrated Media Planner
Company: Mediaplus Group
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
*** MUST HAVE 9+ MONTHS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH A MEDIA
AGENCY TO BE CONSIDERED ***
Mediaplus is the largest independent media agency network in
Europe, with 35 offices in 18 countries and partner networks
worldwide. Sounds big and important, which it is. But there are a
few things that make us different.
We're in a Vital Growth Stage In the US we are operating as a
boutique. We have the culture and flexibility of a startup but with
the investment and infrastructure of an established multinational
organization. For talent, this means opportunities for rapid growth
and client exposure.
The Potential is Limitless Access to senior leadership. Exposure to
all parts of the agency business. Flexibility and mobility within
the organization and across clients. Strong mentorship. A caring
What We Look For We are driven by a simple ethos: Human, Curious,
Connected, Unbound. These pillars differentiate us and drive the
thinking behind our work. Do you consider yourself to be a
relationship-oriented, highly inquisitive, "big picture" thinker?
If so, Mediaplus is the right place for you.
The Role As a Media Planner, you will be responsible for owning
plan execution ( media planning & plan implementation) that
translates clients' marketing and advertising objectives into
overarching media campaigns and works within a cohesive
cross-platform media recommendation. You will develop unique plans,
inclusive of custom programs, that are consistent with approved
strategies and budgets.
What You'll Do
- Media Strategy, Planning, and Buying
- Campaign Optimization and Account Administration
- Budget Management and Billing Operations
- Reporting and Research
- Training and onboarding new hires (as we grow)
Discipline Specific Skills
- Must have 1+ years of relevant integrated media planning
experience at a media agency or on a paid media team
- A drive and desire to contribute, collaborate and win for our
client partners each day
- Working cross-functionally with internal and external
- Knowledge and understanding of media tools and resources
- Familiar with various forms of digital pricing models
- Working knowledge and expertise of third-party ad servers (DCM
& Facebook) to traffic media campaigns and pull reports is
- Experience with retail and commerce clients is a plus
- Attention to detail and advanced follow-through
- Strong time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Google AdWords, META certifications a plus
- Position Reports To: Media Supervisor, Associate Director, or
---Back to Office Plan
- Hybrid approach; expectation of 2-days per week in the office.
Option to do more. -
BenefitsZero-cost medical and dental plans are available (and other
options too)!Discretionary time-off (unlimited) & US Holidays401K
AvailableCommuter BenefitsBasic Life Insurance & More!
Keywords: Mediaplus Group, New York , Integrated Media Planner, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!