Manager, Integrated Media Planning
Company: OMD USA
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
WHO WE ARE -MOST CREATIVE MEDIA AGENCY NETWORK - 11 TIMES IN A
ROW BY THE GUNN REPORTADWEEK'S GLOBAL MEDIA AGENCY OF THE YEAR 2019
& 2020 -OMD -is dedicated to delivering insights that unlock demand
potential, ideas that ignite consumer desire and results that
accelerate business growth for our clients. We are a dynamic,
creative and influential agency network that collectively combines
to make OMD the most awarded agency network in the world.the
The -Manager, Integrated Media Planning -is accountable for the
planning, implementation and tracking of media plans. They partner
with the Associate Director to set the strategic tone and direction
for planning deliverables. The Manager also assists in the
development of any important plans, projects or presentations to
the client. Managers have a strong working knowledge of the media
space, including digital media and available media research. As a
steppingstone to leadership, the Manager is responsible for
managing a planning team, including skills development, evaluating
performance and supporting growth. -
WHAT THIS ROLE CALLS FOR
- Passion -- approaches any situation with energy and interest.
Displays passion for pop culture, trends and motivations in
- Critical Thinking -- the ability to develop insights and use
data to support strategic thinking.
- Hunger for Data -- continually seeks to understand how data is
leveraged for reporting and used to define strategies, to defend
strategies, and to uncover new opportunities.
- Delegation -- as a manager of the Strategist and Assistant
levels, delegation skills are key to achieving deliverables and
- Relationship Building -- whether internally or with clients,
practices the ability to be personal, understanding and a desire to
do what's best for the team and the client.
WHAT YOU BRING---
- Graduate of a four-year college or university.
- 3-5 years of media planning experience, cross-channel
- Experience in a client service structure, contributing to the
development and management of media programs.
- Leadership ability and experience managing a team of planners
and assistants on day-to-day deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of media fundamentals and an understanding of
key research sources.
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic insights.
- Comfort with data, analytics and measurement.
- Knowledge of current trends and innovations in media. -OMD is
An Equal -Opportunity/Affirmative -Action Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other
federally protected class.
Keywords: OMD USA, New York , Manager, Integrated Media Planning, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!